[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dare I Triple up on TE's DARE I!!!?

cloose

Intersting quandry...I have the number 1 waiver pick and have for awhile...

My team is

Hurts, Murray

Evans, Diggs (Bye), Aiyuk, Dell, Dotson

Walker, Achane, Hunt, Harris, Chandler, Chubb IR

Kittle, Andrews IR

.5 PPR, and we do two flex no kicker

I need another flex if Walker can't go.

Do I use the number 1 Waiver on Muth and prevent someone else from getting him, giving me 3 really good TEs AND start him in my second flex if Walker is out again?

TheGuildedAge@Montana is da Man

@Yoyo @gallagorilla

@turbotooslow @DDM2121

Edited by cloose

First off, any chance Moss is available? That would be my first choice with the JT news. He destroyed Tennessee last time.

Even if Walker available for Thurs vs Dallas, not sure if I'd play him. Hard to say with a TE, but if Pitt keeps up how they used Muth last game, he could fit in a flex nicely.

• Thanks 1

@TheGuildedAgeI see both sides....Reed has a better offense and QB and gives me a ton of depth at WR....Muth while a good fill in this week gives me depth if Kittle goes down AND keeps him from some of the other guys who are short on a good TE which as you know are plenty.

I can't believe someone dropped Andrews I scooped him up and put him on IR. We are a keeper league and if you keep a guy picked up off waivers you only lose a 5th!

2 hours ago, cloose said:

can't believe someone dropped Andrews I scooped him up and put him on IR. We are a keeper league and if you keep a guy picked up off waivers you only lose a 5th!

Yeah, great move 

Sounds like you should go with gut and Muth.

• Thanks 1