[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper prep: puka dell lamb etc

12 team superflex 1/2ppr.  This year our commish decided to convert our redraft into a keeper.   Way after the fact.   Still, we all agreed. 

Keep ONE, but appreciate reasoning/commentary , who , who not, why, why not more. 

player (round it'll cost me). 

Lamb (1)

Puka (10)

Dell (15)

Spears (15)

JWarren (12)

Mahomes (4)

A WR 1 in round 10 or 15 is proabbly too tempting to pass on, but a probable RB1 in the 15th as well.  

Mahomes burned me this season wrt draft pick and results.  

Lamb is a superhero, and as great as getting a 1 in the 1 is, I think a 1 or 2 in the 10th-15th is more value. 

^Thoughts on this statement?

Lamb for safety pick

Puka then Dell for value

Lamb is no doubt one of the best fantasy WRs and he'll go in the 1st regardless. Do you know your draft position? You might be able to gamble and still get Lamb in the 1st.

Puka and Dell are up and comers and you will get value with your draft round since these 2 will easily go earlier, especially in 12 team leagues. For next season, I'd rank Puka over Dell. 

Right now is too early to know what's in store for Spears and Warren. Especially with Tennessee getting a new coach and Najee getting more carries.

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys.  No idea of draft position, its random each year.  

The league has been going for a long time, I am a newcomer but there was some "fighting" this year and a lot of guys voiced opinion that it should be changed around and shook up.  It wouldnt surprise me if its changed to 2 keepers at the last minute... or 14 team league.  

I am Leaning heavily Puke first, Dell next if we get 2.  

Imagine getting those 2 for peanuts in the draft and then using my 1st round pick on a stud WR?  Yikes!   

Thanks for the opinions.  

Puka is the call here....though the gambler in me likes Spears at 15 as well.  But no doubt Puka is safest value in your list vs. replacement.

On 1/18/2024 at 7:23 PM, Butkus said:

Puka is the call here....though the gambler in me likes Spears at 15 as well.  But no doubt Puka is safest value in your list vs. replacement.

Right?  I am not going spears as the keeper, but I am going to be targeting him in the draft.  

On 1/14/2024 at 10:31 PM, Pacman900 said:

Puka in the 10th. Puka & Lamb are really Close. If Dallas gets a RB ...Lamb numbers will drop. 

Thinking the same.    he really worked out well  in a few leagues this yr.    Can he really keep that up?

The decision is made, barring an injury.  Puka.