[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deebo Samuel

oG1KeNoBi

Does Pearsall come back this week?  

18 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Out for a “couple of weeks” due to calf injury.

Injuries were brutal this week around the NFL.

Obviously more targets for Aiyuk and Kittle now. Does Jauan Jennings carve out a larger role here?

Jennings will be a great flex I think

9 minutes ago, irish said:

Quote from Shannahan- "We expect him to get there, into the rotation with our four defensive ends," Shanahan said. "I'm excited to get him out there. He had a hell of a camp. He had a good preseason. He's had these last two weeks, rehabbing really hard, and had a real good practice yesterday, and excited to see him play here on Sunday." This was 3 days ago, so doesn't look like he will be out there a whole bunch just yet.

12 hours ago, mongrels84 said:

Quote from Shannahan- "We expect him to get there, into the rotation with our four defensive ends," Shanahan said. "I'm excited to get him out there. He had a hell of a camp. He had a good preseason. He's had these last two weeks, rehabbing really hard, and had a real good practice yesterday, and excited to see him play here on Sunday." This was 3 days ago, so doesn't look like he will be out there a whole bunch just yet.

Is that quote about Pearsall? Isn't he a WR?  Why would he be in the rotation with 4 DEs? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, irish said:

I don't have anything to prove this, but from what I remember on the broadcast it was going to take a month or better and that couldn't have been more than a week or two ago. 

Edited by purplemonster

I don't the exact path other than it was to the chest.  And in that case, I would assume through the lung.  While bouncing back to 100% is certainly possible, especially at the elite WR level, I'd be surprised if he was able to stay on the field for repeated snaps for a couple months.   I did pick him up and tuck him on IR.