[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any of you Red Sox fans

Hugh 0ne

I really admire my fellow Red Sox fans who still have a good attitude and think that we can win 3 more in a row.

If they pull it off, I'm going to pretend I was one of them. :D

494085[/snapback]

Honesty from a Red Sox fan? Very refreshing. :D

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and a yankees fan is talking about honesty. Wow, thats a trip. What is next Ted Kennedy denouncing alcohol abuse.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

494126[/snapback]

Can't answer your question.... being as you are from that area you would be better versed in Kennedy behavior and hypocrisies. :D

Edited by jackshi17

Not watching the game again. Wow - looks like the paramedics may need to bring a defibrulator.

Here we go again. :D

494319[/snapback]

I'm so completely not liking the direction this game has gone and continues to go. The writing is on the wall for this evening, it's like I'm watching a reply of last night.

Tom Gordon..... :D

This just keeps going from bad to worse.....Gordon, Heredia, Quantrill and now Loaiza?

A Red Sox fan in one of the other forums commented the other night on not being able to turn the game off, comparing it to a train wreck....I now know how that feels.

Is one little double play too much to ask?

At work again?  Be glad, I think the Sox may have just got hosed on a caught stealing call on Ortiz.

:D

494410[/snapback]

I would be freaking out/drinking heavily if I was watching this game live.

Yep, I am at work. Heaven forbid that the helpdesks below me actually have to use any logical thought.

I would be freaking out/drinking heavily if I was watching this game live.

494454[/snapback]

I got the freaking out part covered. I can't believe the bullpens have held out this long, but I admit I have no faith whatsover in Loaiza...he's beeng great so far tonight, but all its going to take is one hanger, and I think it's inevitable.

I can't drink heavily because I have a mid-term tommorrow I'm trying to study for if the game would just end already....It's over 5 hours long already, after last night, this is unreal!

I got the freaking out part covered.  I can't believe the bullpens have held out this long, but I admit I have no faith whatsover in Loaiza...he's beeng great so far tonight, but all its going to take is one hanger, and I think it's inevitable.

I can't drink heavily because I have a mid-term tommorrow I'm trying to study for if the game would just end already....It's over 5 hours long already, after last night, this is unreal!

494462[/snapback]

CLEAR!.... we have a flatliner here. Why do I have the feeling that this is the theme for the rest of this series. Whatever that may be.

Holy crap. That was one for the ages.

Good luck studying. After last night's game I didnt get to sleep till 5am.

Why did that hurt so much since it was so easy to see coming?  Red Sox fans should have had plenty of time to contemplate that question over the years, can anyone answer it for me?

494492[/snapback]

Simple, answer. Remember last ALCS.

I was litterally pacing the floor at every pitch because I was so superstitious. When Grady didnt make the move to Embree ( like everyone in Red Sox Nation was screaming at him to do ... we knew what was coming. You could feel it and nothing made it go away... Heck he could have brought back Nolan Ryan in a time machine to pitch that inning and everyone knew what was about to happen.

Its what is called Bracing For Impact. You know its coming, and you have hope that you are just being superstitious .. when in reality you know *** good and well what is in the future for you. It sucks ..

Wow, whats next? Mom jokes. Weak ...

You must not read very well.  Check where I am at under my name.  :D

494291[/snapback]

"Yeah, I agree . Dont let the Nashville hometown fool you - I moved here from CT about 6months ago. I grew up watching the Sox on Nesn, and completely hating the yankees. Most of my friends are either Sox fans or yankees fans.. and I am sure when this series is over.. that I will be bombed with calls/text msgs. Whether I want it or not. "

Duh :D

Another big win for the Red Sox, but to be honest, I really don't think anyone (except bandwagon boy Atomic) thought the Sox would go down without a fight. That being said, there's just no way they win 2 in the Bronx imo. I think it's over tonight.

I'm very curious who's arm is going to fall off first from the bullpens. Rivera has gone 2 innings two in a row... Foulke has gone more than that. They aren't the only ones. Lieber usually throws strikes, keeps his pitch count down, that should help, who knows about Schilling. Healthy, he could throw a 14 inning complete game, he won't care. Not so healthy... then he might be gone in the 3rd inning again.

At work again?  Be glad, I think the Sox may have just got hosed on a caught stealing call on Ortiz.

:D

494410[/snapback]

It appeared to me that they got hosed on that play, and the cairo slide into home. The damon play was very close, and you can't fault the ump for not seeing that he was only tagged with the writs.

Another big win for the Red Sox, but to be honest, I really don't think anyone (except bandwagon boy Atomic) thought the Sox would go down without a fight. That being said, there's just no way they win 2 in the Bronx imo. I think it's over tonight.

494858[/snapback]

While I won't spen time making claims I don't have the power to back up, the Sox went into the Bronx last year in the same situation. They can win 2, as long as Francona does't make andy of the Little decisions incorrectly :D

It appeared to me that they got hosed on that play, and the cairo slide into home.  The damon play was very close, and you can't fault the ump for not seeing that he was only tagged with the writs.

494956[/snapback]

I actually thought Cairo made a great slide and was safe at home on that one.

I really like that kid, he seems to get some big hits and has a lot of fire in him. Did you see the way you're boy Cabrera shouldered into him and knocked him down on the double play? I know all about trying to break up the double play, but you have to admit that was a cheap shot. Still, Cairo got the throw off, completed the double play....came up pumping his fist and didn't even look twice at Cabrera...then lead off the next inning with a shot double (Jeter bunted him over to 3rd and then ARod struck out which unfortunately helped strand him there)....but you got to love Cairo.

"Yeah, I agree . Dont let the Nashville hometown fool you - I moved here from CT about 6months ago. I grew up watching the Sox on Nesn, and completely hating the yankees. Most of my friends are either Sox fans or yankees fans.. and I am sure when this series is over.. that I will be bombed with calls/text msgs. Whether I want it or not. "

Duh :D

494606[/snapback]

:D Nice Spin. Micheal Moore would be proud of you. B)

Actually I lived in Fairfield County CT. Its the NY side of CT and a good bit of people who live in Fairfield county are New Yorkers who got sick of the city and commute back and forth everyday. Lets just call it the mecca of yankees bandwagon-dom.