[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whack trade or not?

thebrowneye1

10 team dynasty

M. Bulger, O. Smith, late 1st Rnd pick(7-10)

for

T. Bell and T. Calico (w/no pick)

Do you think this is fair trade?

565801[/snapback]

Usually I stay out of these topics. I don't like the idea of a trade veto. However, this is clearly someone trying to help out the other. How could anybody propose such a trade in the 11th week. Is either of these two even active?

This is definately one sided.

Hmmm. Eventhough it's one sided AND probably a bad future trade, I'll play the Devil's advocate here. Why would a team colluding for THIS year give up a pick for next? Is he moving and going to be out of the league? That doesn't make sense to me (although the trade doesn't either). Does the guy giving up Bulger have another QB that has future potential? If it's a legit trade, the guy giving up so much much really believe Bell is the future star of the Broncos AND sees the future of the Vikes the same as the present - IE RBBC. I don't necessarily disagree with that, so I don't think it's collusion - more likely a bad trade. Did you ask them?

Hmmm. Eventhough it's one sided AND probably a bad future trade, I'll play the Devil's advocate here. Why would a team colluding for THIS year give up a pick for next? Is he moving and going to be out of the league? That doesn't make sense to me (although the trade doesn't either). Does the guy giving up Bulger have another QB that has future potential? If it's a legit trade, the guy giving up so much much really believe Bell is the future star of the Broncos AND sees the future of the Vikes the same as the present - IE RBBC. I don't necessarily disagree with that, so I don't think it's collusion - more likely a bad trade. Did you ask them?

566278[/snapback]

[/quote

To answer your ?s The hole draft pick thing is what sent up the Red flag for me. The guy who gave up Bulger was rumored to be quiting at the end of the year but now that he has Bell he's staying.(? info from the commish who also happens to be the recipient of Bulger in the trade) The guy that gave up Bulger has T. Green, Vinny T., and P. Rivers. And the league was asked and apparently no other team execpt myself and one other owner thought it was BS.

Edited by thebrowneye1