[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you Ahman and Javon...

Ralph Furley

I know it's not all their fault, but ***...

I'm just being bitter and a sore loser as I am about to lose in the first round of my playoffs. I had these two knuckleheads going in the second set of games today and thought I was good to go. For the first time in my life I was 10-3 and the number #1 team in the league. Now I shall sit ONCE AGAIN and watch the other people in the league have fun next week. Someone put me out of my misery please.

This is what I get for being a Bears fan and wishing Packer players to do well. The fantasy gods have cursed me once again.

Since I know it won't make you feel any better I won't say, "If it makes you feel any better that combo killed my season also"... due to that travesty against Philly last week.

Falling hopelessly behind, Ahman(my team) gets to sit and watch while Javon(his team) stays in and catches a meaningless TD pass. I lost by 4 and am left out of the playoffs.

I feel your pain.

I know it's not all their fault, but ***...

I'm just being bitter and a sore loser as I am about to lose in the first round of my playoffs.  I had these two knuckleheads going in the second set of games today and thought I was good to go.  For the first time in my life I was 10-3 and the number #1 team in the league.  Now I shall sit ONCE AGAIN and watch the other people in the league have fun next week.  Someone put me out of my misery please. 

This is what I get for being a Bears fan and wishing Packer players to do well.  The fantasy gods have cursed me once again.

607573[/snapback]

As a fellow Bears fan, I also feel your pain RF.

I also own Green and Walker. These two guys have been the blood and guts of my team up until recently. I have good backups, but I was really counting on these guys. My playoffs start next week. I really think I'm in trouble unless these guys step up. The Pack plays Jacksonville next week at home. I'm thinking about keeping them on the bench. :D:D

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I also got burned by Javon and Gates this weekend. Can't belive their total lack of stats when it counted the most. High points on the year, and I still miss the playoffs.  :D

607965[/snapback]

I had gates and walker as well, and i need a win this week to get me into the playoffs! and i lost!

All i needed was a td from each of them, and i got screwed!

Ditto here with Walker and Gates... I'm still alive (we have a total points league) but with the way Walker, Gates, Favre, Tiki and now Droughns have played I mine as well call it a year... I knew it was too good to be true with Walker, I just knew he was gonna bite me in the A$$... Gates, I still have hope for though because he can sit his A$$ on my bench for Heap.... So cheers to Walker and Gates may you soon realize that my season and livelihood depend on you!!! I'll do anything you wish just make me a winner for the first time in my life....

This is lame. You might have an argument with A. Green, but for you guys to think you got "screwed" by a lack of production from Walker and Gates is ridiculous.

Relative to where they were drafted, Walker and Gates have both presented TREMENDOUS value to their owners. They've outperformed their draft position ALREADY. If you lost your game this week, it's because your OTHER players -- like your early-round picks -- didn't get it done either. And, since you've come to rely on Walker and Gates, that tells me that your early round picks have underachieved all year long and, therefore, you probably don't belong in the playoffs anyway.

As a fellow Bears fan, I also feel your pain RF.

I also own Green and Walker.  These two guys have been the blood and guts of my team up until recently.  I have good backups, but I was really counting on these guys.  My playoffs start next week.  I really think I'm in trouble unless these guys step up.  The Pack plays Jacksonville next week at home.  I'm thinking about keeping them on the bench.  :D  :D

607612[/snapback]

The worst part is the matchup was GREAT ...playing against DET at home ? I know I expected big numbers out of at least Ahman . If I had Javon I would have expected a big game as well.

This is lame. You might have an argument with A. Green, but for you guys to think you got "screwed" by a lack of production from Walker and Gates is ridiculous.

Relative to where they were drafted, Walker and Gates have both presented TREMENDOUS value to their owners. They've outperformed their draft position ALREADY. If you lost your game this week, it's because your OTHER players -- like your early-round picks -- didn't get it done either. And, since you've come to rely on Walker and Gates, that tells me that your early round picks have underachieved all year long and, therefore, you probably don't belong in the playoffs anyway.

608340[/snapback]

Yeah, my high points for the year total proves that. :D

Please explain how you lost this week then.

608400[/snapback]

I thought i did...

My lineup:

QB Culpepper

RB Dom Davis

RB Onterrio Smith

WR Javon Walker

WR Nate Burleson

TE Antonio Gates

PK Adam Vinatieri

DT Panthers

My WR2 in Burleson also didn't show. But when the # 1 TE Gates and # 2 or # 3 WR Walker fail to show, it's easy to see where blame needs to be laid.

608340[/snapback]

Obviously a GB homer with the name Swiss. Can't we just vent a little without offending the GB fans? No matter what team they were on, we'd still be venting.

I thought i did...

My lineup:

QB Culpepper

RB Dom Davis

RB Onterrio Smith

WR Javon Walker

WR Nate Burleson

TE Antonio Gates

PK Adam Vinatieri

DT Panthers

My WR2 in Burleson also didn't show. But when the # 1 TE Gates and # 2 or # 3 WR Walker fail to show, it's easy to see where blame needs to be laid.

608417[/snapback]

So you have three starters who play for your home team and your home team only scored two TDs in last week's game. Hmmm....yeah, you're right -- it IS easy to see where the blame belongs.

Plus, I still can't project your draft picks. Davis #1, C-Pep #2, then what?

Important playoff game and Akers has zero points. A few points would have been nice and he's one of the best this year.

It's a hard game to oredict. Walker obviously had a break out year, but he is still a 3rd year man and can't do it himself. it's a team game. Look at ward. 3rd rnd pick that is killing me too. It's not his fault.