[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keggerz

ts:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm having the same issue ... won't accept my username/password combination.

Maybe DMD/WW are using that new Chinese language pack to validate logins as of 07/01.

:P angry :P

FWIW I tried my LOGIN name and my USER NAME

all to no avail

Big Country:

You are using the site login and password and not your forum login and password right?

Just checking......

I cant remember my FORUM login or password angry

and Yes I am using the SITE login and password as well as tried the USERNAME and password

I know that I'm stupid and not paying attention, but . . .

How does DMD know thatFurd reupped.

Is it e-mail address? What if I reupped using a different e-mail address?

Can someone help a brother out?

This is what I get after 3(I think) unsuccessful login attemps:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Hey Keg ... here's a good one ... I called the customer support # for help with the login problem, they told me that their system was down & I'd have to call back in 20 mins.

We waited all off-season for FF rankings, what's another 20 mins?

The Huddle site and the message boards are two separate login systems. Your site login is the email address you used at the time of purchase and whatever password you created.

If you have any site login problems just call our support team at 800-935-5771 and they can look your site login credentials up for you.

• 4 weeks later...