[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marcus Robinson

Jumbie

The "Game Center and Projections" feature on the Huddle is making no predictions for Robinson. It lists Moss, Burleson and Cambell as the WRs. Am I missing something? Where did Robinson go?

(And, if I missed some huge thread on this, I apologize in advance. But, I did do a search and I didn't see any.)

What I can't figure out is why so many people seem to be putting so much stock in stat predictions.  :D

619284[/snapback]

I wasn't putting any stock in their predictions. I was wondering if their omission of Robinson meant that he wasn't going to play.

I am sure this is due to the fact that Robinson only has one TD in the last 7 games and only contributed 1 catch last week. His fantasy value has been in the toilet for the most part. That said I would not be surprised to see him produce something out of the ordinary this week. Moss has had 1 td against the Lions in thier last 7 meatings. This is a rival game and I am sure the Lions take pride in the fact they have shut daown Moss in the past and I'm sure he will have thier undevided attention. I would look for Robinson in the red zone this weekend. JMO.