[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL is smelling like BS

TecmoBeast

did it happen?

No... because Manning is all about class. For all you that say he is a stat padder... hows that crow tasting right now?

Twice he could have tied the record but instead he chooses to just put the put the game out of reach.

That's why he deserves all the accolades and respect he gets

621580[/snapback]

Manning said on ESPN throwing 2 TDs was hard against Houston. It must have been the same against Baltimore. So you're giving him accolades for not trying to pad his numbers when he's all ready gotten it this high by doing it all season? When it's really because that defenses are playing the pass hard. Not because Manning puts the defense out of their misery with his class acts.

Edited by WaterMan

Maning being a class-act or a class-less a$$hole and there being an NFL/ESPN conspiracy to get Manning to at least tie Marino's record at home last night are two seperate issues. Right now Gayton Manning is easily the best QB in the game, let's just get that out of the way to begin with. :D for him. This isn't a debate about his skills. :D This is a f'n tirade about how him and his family are trying to ruin my favorite sport.

Without a doubt June stayed in-bounds. Al McGwire yapping about how June went out around the 5 and I turn around and start making fun of McGwire to my cousin, telling him McGwire just wants us to sit there for another minute watching a game that's over. Felt like time-stood still as we laughed about what a stupid pud McGwire was.

I don't get to see my cousin that often anymore. We are all grown up, have our own families and haven't sat down and drank a beer together in about 8years. But on his way up to his in-laws in Tulsa, his family decided to stop by for a few days. His daughter was asleep in the guest room. My daughter was asleep in her bedroom. Our wives were in the living room drinking wine and watching Knotts Landing or Melrose Place or some other bull$hit on the TiVo.

I've got Harrison on one of my teams so every-time the Colts got close in the second half, my drunk-ass would bet my cousin $1.00 that the next play would be the record-tying TD pass to Harrison. He's just laughing his ass off taking the best every time. But it only totaled about $25.00.

I was having one of those Norman Rockwell evenings. You know the kind, where you grab a big old piece of apple pie, a hot dog and thank the Lord he gave us a President like George Bush who makes sure moments like this can happen. It was :sniffsniff: the most beautiful moment I've expierenced since the birth of my daughter 15 months ago. :sniffsniff:

Al McGwire was just hilarious. Then the officials said June went out on the 4 and everything was ruined.

I am just plain old offended that the NFL thinks I don't know what was going on with that play. Total bull$hit. Given such a class-less display by the league it is difficult, almost impossible, for me to find any display of class in the entirety of this sorry display. What I can't figure out is why the league would allow it's credibilty to be pimped by this sorry-a$$ family to begin with. I can't figure out why the NFL bends over like Marsellus Wallace every time this family snaps its fingers.

Yeah Gayton Manning is a real class act. I guess we all forget what a punk he was acting like when Vanderjagt missed that FG. He's over there on the side-lines having some sort of hissy fit that I imagne my beautiful daughter will be having come this summer. It'll be cute when she does it but she is beautiful. Gayton Manning is so ugly I can thing of only one huddler that would have sex with him.

Hey my name is Eli Manning. I'm a hot $hit at Southern Mississippi. That's such a great school I'll just hold a franbchise hostage and dictate to the NFL how the draft will go or I'll take my tiny little balls and go home. Oh, you don't like it well my co-MVP big brother and everybody's favorite loser, my Daddy that hates me enough to name me Eli, both endorse this decision. So screw everybody else. I'll be a total bust steal, millions from the New York Giants and then retire to my crawdad ranch Louisiana to live with my gay boyfriend, Karl Malone, and live happily ever after.

Oh, and I love how that class-less idiot, Gary Baxter, whoever the he|| he is, said, "All we've seen on TV this week was Peyton Manning this and Peyton Manning that. We weren't going to let him set the record against us.'' Newsflash, moran, the only reasn he didn't at least tie the record was because there was one, only ONE single solitary individual with class in that stadium that looks like it smells like a urnal last night, Tony Dungy.

In short, screw you Swerski B) and screw the entire Manning family. I hope you all get coal in your stockings for Christmas.

Hey my name is Eli Manning.  I'm a hot $hit at Southern Mississippi.  That's such a great school I'll just hold a franbchise hostage and dictate to the NFL how the draft will go or I'll take my tiny little balls and go home.  Oh, you don't like it well my co-MVP big brother and everybody's favorite loser, my Daddy that hates me enough to name me Eli, both endorse this decision.  So screw everybody else.  I'll be a total bust steal, millions from the New York Giants and then retire to my crawdad ranch Louisiana to live with my gay boyfriend, Karl Malone, and live happily ever after.

Oh, and I love how that class-less idiot, Gary Baxter, whoever the he|| he is, said, "All we've seen on TV this week was Peyton Manning this and Peyton Manning that.  We weren't going to let him set the record against us.''  Newsflash, moran, the only reasn he didn't at least tie the record was because there was one, only ONE single solitary individual with class in that stadium that looks like it smells like a urnal last night, Tony Dungy.

In short, screw you Swerski  :D and screw the entire Manning family.  I hope you all get coal in your stockings for Christmas.

622193[/snapback]

You still drunk from last night? :DB)

Without a doubt June stayed in-bounds.

622193[/snapback]

The replay ESPN showed at first where Maguire said June stayed in bounds, was about 20 yards before he actually did step out. Replays show him stepping out at the 4 1/2 yard line. June admitted he stepped out on the radio show afterwards.

I guess we all forget what a punk he was acting like when Vanderjagt missed that FG.  He's over there on the side-lines having some sort of hissy fit that I imagne my beautiful daughter will be having come this summer.

622193[/snapback]

He was upset because he wanted to go for it on 4th and one instead of kicking the FG. Yeah, he was pissed that they still only had a 10 point lead.

It seems to me, the only people who are pissed are those who probably started the Colts defense last night. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

Maning being a class-act or a class-less a$$hole and there being an NFL/ESPN conspiracy to get Manning to at least tie Marino's record at home last night are two seperate issues.  Right now Gayton Manning is easily the best QB in the game, let's just get that out of the way to begin with.  :D for him.  This isn't a debate about his skills.  :D  This is a f'n tirade about how him and his family are trying to ruin my favorite sport.

Without a doubt June stayed in-bounds.  Al McGwire yapping about how June went out around the 5 and I turn around and start making fun of McGwire to my cousin, telling him McGwire just wants us to sit there for another minute watching a game that's over.  Felt like time-stood still as we laughed about what a stupid pud McGwire was. 

I don't get to see my cousin that often anymore.  We are all grown up, have our own families and haven't sat down and drank a beer together in about 8years.  But on his way up to his in-laws in Tulsa, his family decided to stop by for a few days.  His daughter was asleep in the guest room.  My daughter was asleep in her bedroom.  Our wives were in the living room drinking wine and watching Knotts Landing or Melrose Place or some other bull$hit on the TiVo. 

I've got Harrison on one of my teams so every-time the Colts got close in the second half, my drunk-ass would bet my cousin $1.00 that the next play would be the record-tying TD pass to Harrison.  He's just laughing his ass off taking the best every time.  But it only totaled about $25.00.

I was having one of those Norman Rockwell evenings.  You know the kind, where you grab a big old piece of apple pie, a hot dog and thank the Lord he gave us a President like George Bush who makes sure moments like this can happen.  It was :sniffsniff: the most beautiful moment I've expierenced since the birth of my daughter 15 months ago.  :sniffsniff: 

Al McGwire was just hilarious.  Then the officials said June went out on the 4 and everything was ruined.

I am just plain old offended that the NFL thinks I don't know what was going on with that play.  Total bull$hit.  Given such a class-less display by the league it is difficult, almost impossible, for me to find any display of class in the entirety of this sorry display.  What I can't figure out is why the league would allow it's credibilty to be pimped by this sorry-a$$ family to begin with.  I can't figure out why the NFL bends over like Marsellus Wallace every time this family snaps its fingers.

Yeah Gayton Manning is a real class act.  I guess we all forget what a punk he was acting like when Vanderjagt missed that FG.  He's over there on the side-lines having some sort of hissy fit that I imagne my beautiful daughter will be having come this summer.  It'll be cute when she does it but she is beautiful.  Gayton Manning is so ugly I can thing of only one huddler that would have sex with him.

Hey my name is Eli Manning.  I'm a hot $hit at Southern Mississippi.  That's such a great school I'll just hold a franbchise hostage and dictate to the NFL how the draft will go or I'll take my tiny little balls and go home.  Oh, you don't like it well my co-MVP big brother and everybody's favorite loser, my Daddy that hates me enough to name me Eli, both endorse this decision.  So screw everybody else.  I'll be a total bust steal, millions from the New York Giants and then retire to my crawdad ranch Louisiana to live with my gay boyfriend, Karl Malone, and live happily ever after.

Oh, and I love how that class-less idiot, Gary Baxter, whoever the he|| he is, said, "All we've seen on TV this week was Peyton Manning this and Peyton Manning that.  We weren't going to let him set the record against us.''  Newsflash, moran, the only reasn he didn't at least tie the record was because there was one, only ONE single solitary individual with class in that stadium that looks like it smells like a urnal last night, Tony Dungy.

In short, screw you Swerski  B) and screw the entire Manning family.  I hope you all get coal in your stockings for Christmas.

622193[/snapback]

LOL

Who's Al McGwire?

don't look at it as sucking teats or any other body part for that matter... it's just a matter of sticking up for something you believe.

Like if I made fun of an Eagles fan who resides the hometown of "America's Team"... that person would have every right to stand up for themselves

don't look at it as sucking teats or any other body part for that matter... it's just a matter of sticking up for something you believe.

Like if I made fun of an Eagles fan who resides the hometown of "America's Team"... that person would have every right to stand up for themselves

622287[/snapback]

I've talked to Santa. You get coal too.

Maning being a class-act or a class-less a$$hole and there being an NFL/ESPN conspiracy to get Manning to at least tie Marino's record at home last night are two seperate issues.  Right now Gayton Manning is easily the best QB in the game, let's just get that out of the way to begin with.  :D for him.  This isn't a debate about his skills.  :D  This is a f'n tirade about how him and his family are trying to ruin my favorite sport.

Without a doubt June stayed in-bounds.  Al McGwire yapping about how June went out around the 5 and I turn around and start making fun of McGwire to my cousin, telling him McGwire just wants us to sit there for another minute watching a game that's over.  Felt like time-stood still as we laughed about what a stupid pud McGwire was. 

I don't get to see my cousin that often anymore.  We are all grown up, have our own families and haven't sat down and drank a beer together in about 8years.  But on his way up to his in-laws in Tulsa, his family decided to stop by for a few days.  His daughter was asleep in the guest room.  My daughter was asleep in her bedroom.  Our wives were in the living room drinking wine and watching Knotts Landing or Melrose Place or some other bull$hit on the TiVo. 

I've got Harrison on one of my teams so every-time the Colts got close in the second half, my drunk-ass would bet my cousin $1.00 that the next play would be the record-tying TD pass to Harrison.  He's just laughing his ass off taking the best every time.  But it only totaled about $25.00.

I was having one of those Norman Rockwell evenings.  You know the kind, where you grab a big old piece of apple pie, a hot dog and thank the Lord he gave us a President like George Bush who makes sure moments like this can happen.  It was :sniffsniff: the most beautiful moment I've expierenced since the birth of my daughter 15 months ago.  :sniffsniff: 

Al McGwire was just hilarious.  Then the officials said June went out on the 4 and everything was ruined.

I am just plain old offended that the NFL thinks I don't know what was going on with that play.  Total bull$hit.  Given such a class-less display by the league it is difficult, almost impossible, for me to find any display of class in the entirety of this sorry display.  What I can't figure out is why the league would allow it's credibilty to be pimped by this sorry-a$$ family to begin with.  I can't figure out why the NFL bends over like Marsellus Wallace every time this family snaps its fingers.

Yeah Gayton Manning is a real class act.  I guess we all forget what a punk he was acting like when Vanderjagt missed that FG.  He's over there on the side-lines having some sort of hissy fit that I imagne my beautiful daughter will be having come this summer.  It'll be cute when she does it but she is beautiful.  Gayton Manning is so ugly I can thing of only one huddler that would have sex with him.

In short, screw you Swerski  :D and screw the entire Manning family.  I hope you all get coal in your stockings for Christmas.

622193[/snapback]

B) Club don't hold it it in, it not healthy :D

In short, screw you Swerski  B) and screw the entire Manning family.  I hope you all get coal in your stockings for Christmas.

622193[/snapback]

I'll never be able to come close to that.

Manning calls the plays for the Colts? I was not aware of this.

In last nights game, I am sure that Dungy made the decision to kneel down at the end of the game. The coach would be on the hook if Maaning threw a pick and they ended up losing. I don't think dungy would have said "Payton made that call".

I really do think Manning has been fairly classy in this chase for the record. He seems to just take what the defense gives him. I just don't think the kneeldown was his call to make.

622042[/snapback]

I never said Manning did make that call in fact I said I didn't know who made that call.

I just know that otherwise Manning is pretty much calling the plays other than that and depsite that fact that he could call a pass pretty much whenever he wants to Edge is still #2 in the League in Rushing and that there are only 3 RB's with more carries inside the 10 than Edge.