[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL is smelling like BS

TecmoBeast

did it happen?

No... because Manning is all about class. For all you that say he is a stat padder... hows that crow tasting right now?

Twice he could have tied the record but instead he chooses to just put the put the game out of reach.

That's why he deserves all the accolades and respect he gets

did it happen?

No... because Manning is all about class. For all you that say he is a stat padder... hows that crow tasting right now?

Twice he could have tied the record but instead he chooses to just put the put the game out of reach.

That's why he deserves all the accolades and respect he gets

621580[/snapback]

Yep. Manning give Edge a TD inside the 5 and kneels down when given a chance to tie the record. A class act indeed. :D

who doesn't think the league doesn't make BS calls watch June's INT

621571[/snapback]

Manning probably didn't throw it in the final seconds because the League got word that you were on to their conspiracy and advised him to kneel on it lest their secret pact be discovered just prior to global domination.

Thanks for keeping us safe. :D

Do you guys really think Manning decides whether or not they run a play there?

That decision was Dungy's. Let's give credit where the credit is due.

621919[/snapback]

Ok let's give credit where credit is due then,

Peyton may or may not have called the kneel down after June's interception I honestly don't know.

But I do know in normal circumstances Manning calls the plays.

And so far this year Edgerrin James is the 2nd Leading Rusher in the NFL.

And only 3 RB's have more carries inside the 10 yd line this year than James.

And with the record within 10 yds of his grasp last night Manning called James number on 2 consecutive plays, the 2nd coming from the 2 yd line. So when Manning gave Edge the ball on that play he was only 6 feet away from tying Marino.

Peyton Manning is not only having the greatest single season at QB in the history of the NFL, he's also showing an awful lot of class and sportsmanship along the way.

Ok let's give credit where credit is due then,

Peyton may or may not have called the kneel down after June's interception I honestly don't know.

But I do know in normal circumstances Manning calls the plays.

And so far this year Edgerrin James is the 2nd Leading Rusher in the NFL.

And only 3 RB's have more carries inside the 10 yd line this year than James.

And with the record within 10 yds of his grasp last night Manning called James number on 2 consecutive plays, the 2nd coming from the 2 yd line. So when Manning gave Edge the ball on that play he was only 6 feet away from tying Marino.

Peyton Manning is not only having the greatest single season at QB in the history of the NFL, he's also showing an awful lot of class and sportsmanship along the way.

621993[/snapback]

Manning calls the plays for the Colts? I was not aware of this.

In last nights game, I am sure that Dungy made the decision to kneel down at the end of the game. The coach would be on the hook if Maaning threw a pick and they ended up losing. I don't think dungy would have said "Payton made that call".

I really do think Manning has been fairly classy in this chase for the record. He seems to just take what the defense gives him. I just don't think the kneeldown was his call to make.

i dont really think it was "classy",necessarily, to kneel after the interception...I think had he ran a play and thrown a td pass..he would have gotten lambasted for it by his detractors and maybe by some people in the media(then again he is a media darling who can do no wrong). I really think he wasnt sweating it , he knows it will come.

but hey Im just a moron, according to the omnipotent Bill Swerski! so just disregard what I said

lets all praise Manning for taking a knee on something that wasnt his decision!!

June could have avoided the whole thing, that ***er, and given me 10 points in the process