[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tatum Named Week 16 Starter

Balzac

This guy has hosed me enough over the last few weeks that he seriously owes me one. I plan on starting him with confidence against the weak TEN D - he could save my arse with a big game, as I face a team with ridiculous matchups next week. If he doesn't deliver, I may have my dog crap on his yard a dozen times and then burn down his house.

Bell (shoulder) played through pain Sunday against the Chiefs, and if he's healthy for Week 16, he'll start against the Titans over Reuben Droughns, the Denver Post reports.

"If that's the case, I understand it," said Droughns. "It's not like I'm not used to seeing someone else get most of the carries. I'll still get my carries if that's the case. Tatum ran well and impressed me by playing in pain." Patient Bell owners will be elated to know they have an early Christmas present, and the rookie couldn't pick a better time to finally emerge. Owners could potentially use the big-play rookie in what is the most important week of the season for a majority of leagues that have their championship game in Week 16. We'll keep a very close eye on Bell's health this week.

I am in my SB and may start Bell over Portis. That is the tough question I'll have to wrestle with ALL week.

I'm playing both he and Jake in my playoff matchup - could be a very nice or a very annoying Christmas night, depending on which Jake shows up. I'm hoping that Bell will have a calming effect on the offense as a whole and that they'll produce like crazy - who am I kidding? I'm screwed w/ Plummer at QB.

I'm playing both he and Jake in my playoff matchup - could be a very nice or a very annoying Christmas night, depending on which Jake shows up.  I'm hoping that Bell will have a calming effect on the offense as a whole and that they'll produce like crazy - who am I kidding?  I'm screwed w/ Plummer at QB.

622519[/snapback]

That is SO funny. As I was reading your post I said to myself with Plummer at QB you may be in trouble then you said it. If he was bad at KC yesterday I'd be nervous at Tenn as well.

That is SO funny. As I was reading your post I said to myself with Plummer at QB you may be in trouble then you said it. If he was bad at KC yesterday I'd be nervous at Tenn as well.

622522[/snapback]

It's either he or Brady and, given the strength of the team that I'm playing against (LT and Gates alone against IND scare me crapless), Brady's 200 yds and 1-2 TDs probably won't get it done. I'll need a big game out of the DEN O in order to stand a chance.

I just picked him up to keep my opponent (McGahee owner) from using him against me in the Superbowl.  DEFENSE...DEFENSE...DEFENSE...

Then again, maybe I sit Ahman (again) and throw Tatum in the line-up...decisions...decisions...

622564[/snapback]

nice move. if Tatum plays the whole game (and if yesterday is any indication, then he will), he could have a very big day . . . not sure if I'd play him over Ahman if it were my choice (only b/c of Shanny's hijinx), but it's worth considering.