[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's ruining Christmas?

PA Sire

Mine is more of a traditional 50s kind of setup. 

Men in the living room watching sports, women in the kitchen cooking and gabbing.

Ahhh yes, just as God intended when he invented Football.....

628898[/snapback]

For the first time in about 15 yrs. I go to the in-laws house. I know he'll have the games on in the living room as he is in the opposite division as me and this is the last week of the playoffs. We may meet in the SB.

At least this year we don't have to worry about cleaning up and so on, he's on the hook now.

With one daughter as "Asst GM for Random Decision Making" and the other as "Asst GM for Snack Procurement", the Jellies are a family affair so the having them on in the background is absolutely expected at my house ... nonetheless, we won't get in our usual amount of non-stop TV-watching-internet-surfing-Jelly-tracking as we will have to occassionally chat with inlaws and appear to be socially adept rather than statistically addicted ... :D

I'm lucky in the fact that I have a real laidback family. Our house is Christmas central for my friends and family. I'll start cooking today and have a bunch of food spread out for tommorow. It's pretty informal. People come and go all day long starting in the morning and going until well after dark. You come in,exchange some presents, eat some, drink some beers and just enjoy the company of friends and family. This makes it super easy to not only watch football all day but to also zip into my "man room" to check out my scores on the ole computer.

Not too shabby. :D