[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's ruining Christmas?

PA Sire

Fired up for my lig's SB. Big game kicking things off on Friday which runs right into Christmas Eve mass and dinner with the in-laws. Christmas Day doesn't get much better either. Like the song says, "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

Who's got Christmas coming via the NFL instead of Santa and what are you doing about it?

Sounds like a very tight knit family.    :D  :D

Here's how we've structured the weekend:

Football, Food, Church, Presents, Food, Football.

628350[/snapback]

That pretty much sums it up for me too!! B)

Absolutely nothing is ruining my Christmas.

Christmas movies on the TV....

Good food when it is finished cooking.....

Family......(Wife..Kids...Grandkids..)

:D Just don't get any better than that.

Screw a bunch of NFL people and their scheduling.

Absolutely nothing is ruining my Christmas.

Christmas movies on the TV....

Good food when it is finished cooking.....

Family......(Wife..Kids...Grandkids..)

:D Just don't get any better than that.

Screw a bunch of NFL people and their scheduling.

628588[/snapback]

What he said.

Football happens many weekends of the year. Christmas comes only once, and my family ALWAYS takes priority this time of year.

Worked out pretty good this year, we have spent Christmas with her family already. My family will be next week. I mentioned that football was on every day starting Christmas Eve and she said she understood, as long as I'm home...

She must want something...:D

Worked out pretty good this year, we have spent Christmas with her family already. My family will be next week. I mentioned that football was on every day starting Christmas Eve and she said she understood, as long as I'm home...

She must want something...:D

628922[/snapback]

I hope you spent A LOT of money on her this year, or you are doomed! :D

I hope you spent A LOT of money on her this year, or you are doomed! :D

628939[/snapback]

:D I think she will be happy this Christmas. What I'm worried about is her pulling that "Remember when you watched football all weekend?" card during the next year. :doah:

:D I think she will be happy this Christmas. What I'm worried about is her pulling that "Remember when you watched football all weekend?" card during the next year. :doah:

628958[/snapback]

You KNOW that's coming. Enjoy your weekends at Pottery Barn and Target :D next Christmas.

I am STOKED for this Christmas... my nephew who has an apt. in my house has a live-in fiance, with a ready made family, two young girls, so we have little 'uns again to lavish and heap great stuff upon! :D We bought em those Harley look alike bicycles, man I can't wait to see the look on thier faces! This is a Christmas nothing can ruin! I'll even live with the TV getting turned off (OK, maybe just the sound lowered) if I have to! Woohoo!

I will be watching the game tomorrow at the bar (Go C-Pepe and Wiggins), told the wife that I am finishing up Christmas shopping. Her family after that (hope I'm not too tanked)! Christmas morning, my family. Christmas night, hers, knowing that I will be watching football. It's not every year that I am in the finals!!! Sunday is for football. I grew up Catholic so I went to church every week. Needless to say, I don't attend any more.