[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*- 49 -*

Grits and Shins

It would have been more appropriate I think, if the record-breaking TD pass went to Harrison, given the years he & Manning have worked so closely together ... not to mention that 6 points from Marvin would help my cause a bit right now.

It would have been more appropriate I think, if the record-breaking TD pass went to Harrison, given the years he & Manning have worked so closely together ... not to mention that 6 points from Marvin would help my cause a bit right now.

631963[/snapback]

True ... I'd have preferred it go to Edge for all the goal line love he hasn't gotten on Manning's drive to the record this year ... and I have Edge going today

Hey Grits.

Do your league rules give individual points to players involved on 2 point conversions?

If so, you got some points from Edge on his successful 2 point conversion run.

631972[/snapback]

Yup I got those 2 points ... and now they are in OT ... how about a little ball time for the Edge!

But I'm getting killed ... my opponent has Chad Johnson who went off in his game and I have Jimmy Smith who laid an egg. Not to mention he played Larry Johnson yesterday. :D

Edited by Grits and Shins