[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl

Homer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  Is it not so?

635566[/snapback]

I don't think so. The facts to which you point may be true, but I do not think they or any team is going to put together runs as did the Steelers of the 70s, the 49ers of the 80s, or the Cowboys of the 90s. There is just too much talent out there.

The Pats are vulnerable this year. Look at what the Steelers did to them on Halloween. Brady was confused and flustered. They could not stop the Steelers running game. Pats running game won't do much better with Dillon in. Steelers will beat them again if they meet in the Playoffs. But I don't think the Pats will make it that far.

For them to get there or to win it?

635091[/snapback]

Win it! There are virtualy no teams w/ 22/1 odds for AFC/NFC Champs. I got the ticket back in March and was lookin' for a team w/ a chance that had decent odds.

:D

what the HELL is going on here!! where are my EAGLE compatriots at. everybody's off the band wagon already?? the eagles will win the NFC you can boook it, i don't want to hear about the last 3 NFC title losses or the TO injury. history is working for them not against them. look at green bay in the mid 90's couldn't get past dallas but kept trying and finally won, the raiders of the mid 70's lost consecutive championship games under madden until they finally won.

TO or no TO it's a team game and they will get over the hump this year and i don't really care who represents the AFC but i'll put my 2 cents behind indy. if pitts gets behind any of the other AFC contenders they don't have the ability to come back, they haven't had to all year but when it happens they are done and home field hasn't been an advantage for them over the past 5 -7 years

Go eagles!!

eagels 24 AFC (maybe indy) 20 B)

:D:DB):D

Edited by slajtac