[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you Huddlers!

Uhmmm ... well ... uh .. I didn't exactly take them out of my sig ... and admin did that for me ... :D

652204[/snapback]

Gotcha...I'm a little surprised that Admin made you take the list out of your sig... :bigshock:

I would've thought that stopping the ignore posts would be enough.

Oh well :D I guess we won't know who you are ignoring next season.

Ben

After minutes of research at TheHuddle, I drafted a top tier TE, Kicker, and Def in the first three rounds in one league and didn't make the playoffs this year.

It's all TheHuddle's fault. That's where I lay the blame.

Damm you Huddle, [shakes fist it the air and walks away]....

God unfortunately has Grits on his ignore list... :D

645134[/snapback]

Being a seminary student, I sadly can only confirm that Blitz is on the ignore list. However, at the next chapel, I will put in a good for word for you!

:D

Edited by kryptonite

Being a seminary student, I sadly can only confirm that Blitz is on the ignore list.  However, at the next chapel, I will put in a good for word for you!

:D

653396[/snapback]

B) Seminary eh... :D Your gonna have your work cut out for you here...venture into the tailgate with extreme caution. Thanks for the good word...I'm gonna need it.

Now...do you play FF for money?

After minutes of research at TheHuddle, I drafted a top tier TE, Kicker, and Def in the first three rounds in one league and didn't make the playoffs this year.

It's all TheHuddle's fault. That's where I lay the blame.

Damm you Huddle, [shakes fist it the air and walks away]....

652871[/snapback]

:D Haven't you learned anything, JoJo? I stole my process from that old Adam Vinatieri commercial ("just kickers baby"), so I always take three kickers with my first three picks THEN I start nabbing TEs. :D

Uhmmm ... well ... uh .. I didn't exactly take them out of my sig ... and admin did that for me ... :D

652204[/snapback]

Which is a bummer, I enjoyed those days. I have never seen so many thin-skinned people in my life come out of the woodwork as I did then.