[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you Huddlers!

I didn't win my SB and it's all your fault!

I will never ask for your advice again!

642930[/snapback]

I was down for the legion of Grits...where were you when I called for the legion to fortify? Now look at you...25,000 posts and nothing left...pull it together man...don't blame the young huddlers. They know not what they do. They'll show up next year with different avatars and new names...same dumb threads. :D It's not over...come to the tailgate and wait until next season big guy...

Edited by SuperBalla

I unintentionally give bad advice anyway :D

*Edit*

PS - yeah I know its a sarcastic thread to bust on the whiners complaining about bad advice

PSS - gotta remember who those people are, so I can intentionally give em bad advice next year.

Edited by Wolv

Grits, I hope you're just messin', because I would be sad if you went away. Even if you got bad advice, you give great advice, which makes you very valuable. Thanks for the good advice (on a few occassions) that you gave me!  :D

643509[/snapback]

Weellll ... I stopped giving advice because of all the whiners in the I Hate Grits Whiners Support Group ... those would be the ones on my ignore list.

Well....there's always next year. :D

I had a blast in the huddle this year. It was quite entertaining. I did win my SB. I can't wait to put my new pontoon (compliments of the glacier ffl losers B) ) on the river come spring. :D

Have a great off season. Chat with ya next season.

1badfish -- Out

I didn't win my SB and it's all your fault!

I will never ask for your advice again!

642930[/snapback]

Hey Grits,

I know that you had to stop with the "ignore posts", but why did you take the idiot list out of your sig?

Ben