[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Philly/Minnesota

Marauders11

Time for all the Minnesota homers to step it up. These are mostly the same guys that have been crowing about how "done" the Eagles are without T.O., so it's time to put up or shut up.

I will be the first Eagle fan to place my SigLine "on the line". Others may feel free to hop on and enjoy the easy win this Sunday.

Vikings fans your chance to step up is NOW- who's in?

By the way I get my Eagle avatar back in 5 days, so Avatars as well as "SigLines" may be wagered.......

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, time to put up or shut up. I'm game also. Let's go Viking fans this is your chance.

OK, I'm game! What are the specs? Look out though the Vikings just beat the Pack in Lambeau!!!! Daunte is on a role and we may actually be bringing a defense to this game!

Just waiting for more suckers (I mean Vikings fans)-

Simple really- the winner (s) will collectively come up with a SIG-LINE that the loser (s) will wear until after the Super Bowl, and stealing MSaint/Hook's idea- we will agree to be gentleman and keep the sig-lines "tasteful" and "football-related"- most likely just speaking to the greatness of the Philadelphia Eagles vs. the suckiness of The Minnesota Vikings.

We'll have to update this thread as we go if anymore Vikings and/or Eagles fans step up to the plate, but for now:

For The Eagles:

Marauders11

NSab

For The Vikes:

T-Scorp

Who else is gonna put their sig-line where their mouth is?

Come on guys, I know we aren't Pat's fans but can we get some Viqueen Fans :D

My sigs been used and abused, and unless you want a shared version of it, I'm really not eligible.

648565[/snapback]

Lol, we can share the sigline if you want to.

Just here, they are quite boisterous in other threads. :D

649146[/snapback]

I wish we could get some more bites here :D

Hey, like I mentioned, you'll be sharing my sig, but I'm in. Or you can just have my avatar. As you wish. With the spread being 10 points, are we counting the spread?

649202[/snapback]

:D

Uh. Does that mean that you'll take my avatar?

Or. Does that mean that you'll share my sig?

Or. Does that mean we're betting the spread?

Need some clarification please. F'ing Beagles fans. :D

649213[/snapback]

Whatever you prefer, except no spreads. Probaly an Avy for you if you can't do a sig bet.

Whatever you prefer, except no spreads. Probaly an Avy for you if you can't do a sig bet.

649217[/snapback]

10 points and I get nothing. The worst coached team in the NFL and I get nothing. Man, show a brother some love. If the spread was 2 or 2.5, I'd agree to no spread, but 10 points.... :D

10 points and I get nothing. The worst coached team in the NFL and I get nothing. Man, show a brother some love. If the spread was 2 or 2.5, I'd agree to no spread, but 10 points.... :D

649222[/snapback]

Hugh its a sigline bet , no spreads for an Avy or sigline.

I'm in as a Vikings Fan.  We are hearing nothing but Moss' celebration yesterday, so I am feeling some good vibes.

649224[/snapback]

If you want in just say yeah

What the hell, i'm in. I predicted a Viking win at Green Bay and a loss at Philly. But I never thought they'd play so well at Lambeau. I don't have a lot of faith in a Viking victory, but i've never done a sigline bet, so why not!  :D

649237[/snapback]

It will be a first for both of us then, your on

:D

OK the Vikes Fans are stepping up , how about a few more Birds fans. Lets make this worthwhile.