[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles/Vikings-BET Participants

Marauders11

I will update this thread as we go along- Let's not post our banter here- use the other thread for trash talk etc. This will just be a list of who's in on the bet (on both sides) and what the terms are...

if you want to jump in the bet please post your interest in the "OTHER" thread that I started here:

To join the bet

THE PARTICIPANTS:

For The Eagles:

Marauders11

NSab

Stoney18

Flyeaglesfly

Hugh-mongus

The Next Generation

Flypaste

Sharkpo

Avernus

nogohawk

Keggerz

For The Vikings

T-Scorp

Hugh-One (Avatar only)

Savage Beatings

bigsnell

Cap'N GRuNGe

Down Goes Frazia

Moss6

Rebellab

tooShea

Dbaxx

BillyBalata

MikesVikes

The Terms of The Wager:

The winner(s) of this wager will be the supporters of the winning team in the game this Sunday, January 16, 2005 between The Philadelphia Eagles & The Minnesota Vikings.

No point spreads involved- just win baby!

If The Eagles win, then we Eagle fans will determine the "Sig-Line" for the loser Viking fans to wear for a period of 1 week beginning Monday January 17, 2005 through Sunday January 23, 2005. We will also assign a new avatar for Hugh-One for that same period of time.

If The Vikings win, then you Viking fans will determine the "Sig-Line" for the loser Eagle fans to wear for a period of 2 weeks beginning Monday January 17, 2005 through Sunday January 30, 2005. Hugh-One will also assign an avatar for us all to wear for that same period of time.

It is agreed that all signature lines and avatars will be in "good taste" and be related to football only!

Good Luck!

Edited by Marauders11

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Beagles fans are a bunch of weenies. :oldrazz:

649541[/snapback]

Nah, I am sure they just busy at work :D

Can a disgruntled Packer fan get in on this bet?  Coming into this season I didn't think I could despise anyone in the playoffs more than the Iggles, but there is a new target for my ire.  Suck it Culpepper!

649732[/snapback]

why not, if you lose you'll have to wear a sig-line that lays prise on the Vikes so you have as much to lose as we do.

Fatman is in as an Eagle backer!

and why are all these names ? :D

I made a bet with NSab.......:D not the whole freak'in state of Pennsylvania.

649740[/snapback]

What's the difference? If the Vikes win you'll have a whole lotta purple on this borad for the next 2 weeks... if you lose you are only losing what you would have lost to NSab anyway right? You have more to gain by having a bunch of Eagle fans risking humiliation....

Can a disgruntled Packer fan get in on this bet?  Coming into this season I didn't think I could despise anyone in the playoffs more than the Iggles, but there is a new target for my ire.  Suck it Culpepper!

649732[/snapback]

Nope, your are done for the season :D:DB)

why not, if you lose you'll have to wear a sig-line that lays prise on the Vikes so you have as much to lose as we do.

Fatman is in as an Eagle backer!

649749[/snapback]

Nope, gonna have to veto that. Not that I actually have veto power, but I'm betting against Beagle fans, not Packer fans. Get to the back of the bus. :D

:D