[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles/Vikings-BET Participants

Marauders11

OMG... :D freddie Mitchell just mooned his own crowd:eek: ..... OMG Mitchell is an ass...... he is classless......this is a disgrace to the game. :D  B)

656886[/snapback]

Actually, he was mocking pulling up his pants. By the way, Moss has had a huge positive impact so far in this game. His going off the field on the fake field goal helped a lot. Also, I was watching pre-game interviews with Culpepper, Tice, and Birk who all made it clear that Moss is immature and they wish he would be a team player. So the question goes again, how much does Moss truly help this team ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, he was mocking pulling up his pants.  By the way, Moss has had a huge positive impact so far in this game.  His going off the field on the fake field goal helped a lot.  Also, I was watching pre-game interviews with Culpepper, Tice, and Birk who all made it clear that Moss is immature and they wish he would be a team player.  So the question goes again, how much does Moss truly help this team ?

656923[/snapback]

I stand corrected on the fake field goal thing, apparently it wasn't Moss' fault.

Let me ask a dumb question here...why did Minnesota get that ball with a touchback?  If Mitchell fumbeld out of bounds at the goaline, how come Minnesota recovers it?  Thanks.

656953[/snapback]

Per NFL rules, if a ball is fumbled forwards out of bounds, it goes back to the spot of the fumble, with the exception if it goes out of bounds in the end zone, it becomes a touchback and the other team gets it at the 20.

thanks einstein. :D  You obviously don't understand the meaning of the  B)  graemlin.

656974[/snapback]

Relax Fraz, I knew you were being sarcastic and kidding in your post and I do know the meaning of gramelins. I was just correcting that he wasn't pretending to moon, but pretending to pull up his pants. Thanks for the name calling though !!!

:D

5 minutes left in the game and the Vikes are down by three TD's. Tice keeps calling a bunch of little dink-n-dunk screen passes. Ahem, you've got Culpepper and Moss on your team... air that *** out would you! Some thigns just seem so obvious when you are watching the game on t.v. that it becomes almost painful to watch.

Per NFL rules, if a ball is fumbled forwards out of bounds, it goes back to the spot of the fumble, with the exception if it goes out of bounds in the end zone, it becomes a touchback and the other team gets it at the 20.

656971[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up for me Big John, I don't remember ever seeing that happen before and I don't think the announcers really explained why Minnesota took possession on the fumble (if they did I didn't catch it). I've seen the guy with the ball fumble as he stretches the ball over the goaline and they consider it a TD, but I guess Mitchell got separated from the ball just prior to him stretching it over the line in this case.

Props to the Viqueen fans for honering our little wager, although I knew you were all honerable men. :D