[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles/Vikings-BET Participants

Marauders11

That is stated in the first post of this thread. If the Vikings lose you don't have to wear the Sig-Line, just change your avvy.

If the Eagles lose we all have a Viking Sig-line so nothing changes from your prospective.

655055[/snapback]

So I get no victory? :D That kind of sucks. Can I get someone, preferably one of y'all Beagle fans with the big mouths, to go avy with me? Mono a mono?

I mean, the way it stands now, if I'm in the bet or not, makes no difference except to me. I might as well be out, since the best I can do is not lose my avatar. That's no fun. I need someone to step up and bet me avatar for avatar.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I get no victory? :D That kind of sucks. Can I get someone, preferably one of y'all Beagle fans with the big mouths, to go avy with me? Mono a mono?

I mean, the way it stands now, if I'm in the bet or not, makes no difference except to me. I might as well be out, since the best I can do is not lose my avatar. That's no fun. I need someone to step up and bet me avatar for avatar.

655057[/snapback]

that can be said for everyone involved- the best I can do is not lose my Sig-Line. This is all about standing up and being counted as a supporter of your favorite team.

That being said- I will go Avvy for avvy with you as a side bet- who cares at this point- and like I've been saying there is NO WAY that the Eagles are losing so I'll bet it all.

that can be said for everyone involved- the best I can do is not lose my Sig-Line. This is all about standing up and being counted as a supporter of your favorite team.

That being said- I will go Avvy for avvy with you as a side bet- who cares at this point- and like I've been saying there is NO WAY that the Eagles are losing so I'll bet it all.

655077[/snapback]

The only reason I'm not doing my sig is because it's already being rented. :D

Cool. You and me. Avy for avy. :D

Agreed that we'll keep it clean and football related, right?

A little south east of Minneapolis, in New York. :D

655056[/snapback]

So you are just like those backward Phila\Dalls Fans we have here. Now i feel bad for you. You have a bad childhood or something, you can't root for your home team?

The only reason I'm not doing my sig is because it's already being rented. :D

Cool. You and me. Avy for avy. :D

Agreed that we'll keep it clean and football related, right?

655079[/snapback]

yes- claen and football related- that means - no Randy Moss B)

QUOTE(Hugh 0ne @ 1/10/05 08:47pm)

Uh. Does that mean that you'll take my avatar?

Or. Does that mean that you'll share my sig?

Or. Does that mean we're betting the spread?

Need some clarification please. F'ing Beagles fans.

Whatever you prefer, except no spreads. Probaly an Avy for you if you can't do a sig bet.

So you are just like those backward Phila\Dalls Fans we have here. Now i feel bad for you. You have a bad childhood or something, you can't root for your home team?

655082[/snapback]

I would say quite different. You have Cowboy fans everywhere, New York included. Not too many Vikes fans these parts. Not to mention, people not from Texas that like the Cowboys generally started following them because they were winning championships. Not quite the case if your a Vikes fan.

As to your question: Would you want to root for the Giants or Jets? :D

What does where I'm from have to do with anything any how? :D

I would say quite different. You have Cowboy fans everywhere, New York included. Not too many Vikes fans these parts. Not to mention, people not from Texas that like the Cowboys generally started following them because they were winning championships. Not quite the case if your a Vikes fan.

As to your question: Would you want to root for the Giants or Jets? :D

What does where I'm from have to do with anything any how? :D

655088[/snapback]

I never could understand, not rooting for your home team, that's all.

QUOTE(Hugh 0ne @ 1/10/05 08:47pm)

Uh. Does that mean that you'll take my avatar?

Or. Does that mean that you'll share my sig?

Or. Does that mean we're betting the spread?

Need some clarification please. F'ing Beagles fans.

Whatever you prefer, except no spreads. Probaly an Avy for you if you can't do a sig bet.

655087[/snapback]

I'm already in with your bro, so you'd be betting it for nothing. Thanks though. :D

I'm already in with your bro, so you'd be betting it for nothing. Thanks though. :D

655096[/snapback]

Works for me, I thought we were on the other day.

With what the New York media does to New York teams and players, it makes it virtually unbearable to like a local team IMO.

655098[/snapback]

To each , his own. It's fine.

Works for me, I thought we were on the other day.

655097[/snapback]

My bad. I didn't remember that. How about this. I'll bet both of you guys. If I win, you each wear my avy of choice for 1 week. If you win, I wear your avy of choice for 2 weeks. Cool with both you guys?

My bad. I didn't remember that. How about this. I'll bet both of you guys. If I win, you each wear my avy of choice for 1 week. If you win, I wear your avy of choice for 2 weeks. Cool with both you guys?

655101[/snapback]

No need if you win you get both our Avy's , If we win you do 1 week. No biggie

Props to the large Sig / Avatar bet. :D

Our Jets - Steelers bet is weak in participation compared to this.

I think if the Steelers in Pats win, next week will have some action.... :D

you don't need to bump it.... we all know where it is. :D

Sooooooo stoked for this game. :D Mrs. Frazia is exiting the casa @ 8:00 AM with kids to grandma's & grandpa's. Bloody's & Heinekens commense @ 8:01....... gametime @ 9.

So what's the weather look like ? B)

656481[/snapback]

They're calling for cloudy, gametime temps around 33 with winds around 10 mph. Windchill at 24ish. Not too bad. Isn't gametime 10 am in your zone?

Edited by Hugh-mongus