[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MOONesota

sharkpo

:D The Vikings will lose big at the Linc on Sunday. They played there super bowel last week. The Birds with out TO will roll against a poorly coached team. The Eagles will use this game as a tune up for the NFC Championship. Moss may walk off the field at half time when the score is out of hand!!!

652376[/snapback]

:D The Vikes Stink(8-8) They are coached by Mike Tice (Stinks). The can't play in the cold against a good team (Packers Stink). Blow out. Bring on the Falcons and that turnover machine Vick!!!

652376[/snapback]

LJ will be open often...

652376[/snapback]

Put me in for the Birds!!!!

The Viqueens stink after backing into the playoffs and beating a bad Packer team they have no shot. Let me see three straight road games Check the Stats on teams doing that in the playoffs. The Eagels will have there way and will dominate!!!

652376[/snapback]

Lot of good insight there. A Beagles version of UT in the making.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

How long will it take Sunday before Buckweat starts yelling at his teamates.

652376[/snapback]

Let me see here......ummm......OOOH I know...1 quarter after the Viqueens get their stinking butt beat.....

yuk..yuk...yuk.....

great post

Edited by J.D.Morrison

Sorry, my mistake. B) I often miss sarcasm since no one seems to get mine when I try it. :D

652759[/snapback]

I guess I could have been more obvious....hard to understand some posts without seeing body languague or emphasis on words and comments.. :D

Carry on !

I guess I could have been more obvious....hard to understand some posts without seeing body languague or emphasis on words and comments.. :D

Carry on !

652793[/snapback]

Don't worry-sky was just shocked someone else around here attempted sarcasm besides him. B):D