[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Poems Have Been Published (Sort Of)

Menudo

Well, the Steelers have made my poems a part of their offical Steelers website. Either follow this link:

http://secure2.steelers.com/article/49595/

Or go to www.steelers.com - fan zone - Poems from a Steeler fan (at the bottom)

No money involved, but I still feel quite proud. Just another reason to love the Steelers !!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the Steelers have made my poems a part of their offical Steelers website.  Either follow this link: 

http://secure2.steelers.com/article/49595/

Or go to www.steelers.com - fan zone - Poems from a Steeler fan (at the bottom)

No money involved, but I still feel quite proud.  Just another reason to love the Steelers !!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

652838[/snapback]

That is amazing! I understand Robert Frost got his start writing copy for the Patriots newsletter. Congrats.

Actually, although I find you rather annoying at times :D, that is really pretty cool. Nice work. Now do us all a favor and keep them over the there. :D

652853[/snapback]

I hear you loud and clear Hugh One. I will PM every poem to you and will try to get your e-mail address so that I can send you a copy every day for several years. Its great to have such a fan. :DB)B) Actually, thanks for the kind words. Wait, did I just say that ???? :D

How'd it happen?  Did you submit it to their site, or was this just a pleasant surprise?

652884[/snapback]

Well, I had several fans from the Steelers message board tell me that I could submit them, but I had no idea how to go about it. Finally one poster sent me an e-mail for a member of the PR department, so I sent them to her, and she wrote back saying they would use them on their site. Pretty cool. I would love to know if any players actually see them.

Well, I had several fans from the Steelers message board tell me that I could submit them, but I had no idea how to go about it.  Finally one poster sent me an e-mail for a member of the PR department, so I sent them to her, and she wrote back saying they would use them on their site.  Pretty cool.  I would love to know if any players actually see them.

652894[/snapback]

It's pretty cool to be able to contribute something tangible to your team - congrats :D

Congrats :D I have actually enjoyed all of the ones I have read, to me they are pretty creative and witty. I amagine it would be pretty cool to see some of your own handy work on your favorite teams official homepage.

Congrats, but please just post them there from now on. :D

Congrats, but please just post them there from now on. :D

652989[/snapback]

Add NSab to the list:

List of People to PM and E-mail Steeler poems every day

Hugh One

NSab

:D

Gotta' hand it to you, that is pretty cool. Congratulations. :D

The Steelers were flying high through the '04 season

A 15-1 record gave them plenty of reason

They even had a team poet who went by Menudo

But then they lost to the Jets, and they all felt like doo-doo

Uh oh, worlds are colliding.  This will destroy independent Mark...

653065[/snapback]

Seinfeld, my 2nd favorite subject to talk about.

Menudo: Ah you have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If you huddlers are allowed to infiltrate this world, then Menudo as you know him, Ceases to Exist!

You see, right now, I have Independent Marc, but there is also Huddler Menudo. That's the Menudo you know, the Menudo you grew up with -- Movie Quote Menudo, Steeler Fan Menudo, Poet Menudo, Annoying Steeler Fan Menudo.

VERY Few Huddlers: I, I love that Menudo.

Menudo: Me Too! And he's Dying Huddlers! If Independent Marc walks through this door, he will Kill Huddler Menudo! A Menudo, divided against itself, Cannot Stand!

Gotta' hand it to you, that is pretty cool.  Congratulations.  :D

The Steelers were flying high through the '04 season

A 15-1 record gave them plenty of reason

They even had a team poet who went by Menudo

But then they lost to the Jets, and they all felt like doo-doo

653056[/snapback]

Maybe you could submit that to the Jets official website :D

Do you have one about my favorite Steelers player?  Neil O'Donnell and his MVP performance about 10 years ago?  :D

653060[/snapback]

N. O'Donnell was known for not throwing picks before the Super Bowl :D

But he cost the Steelers a chance at upsetting the cowboys in 1995 :D

N. O'Donnell annoys me B)

Seinfeld, my 2nd favorite subject to talk about.

Menudo:  Ah you have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If you huddlers are allowed to infiltrate this world, then Menudo as you know him, Ceases to Exist!

You see, right now, I have Independent Marc, but there is also Huddler Menudo. That's the Menudo you know, the Menudo you grew up with -- Movie Quote Menudo, Steeler Fan Menudo, Poet Menudo, Annoying Steeler Fan Menudo.

VERY Few Huddlers: I, I love that Menudo.

Menudo: Me Too! And he's Dying Huddlers! If Independent Marc walks through this door, he will Kill Huddler Menudo! A Menudo, divided against itself, Cannot Stand!

653088[/snapback]

:D:D Excellent. If I had a Seinfeld web-page (which I'm surprised I don't given the amount of memorabilia I own), I'd add this to it...