[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff superstitions

Squeegiebo

Ever since I moved out of the parent's home, it has been tradition in my house that the Christmas tree does not come down until the Steelers season is over. Sometimes we put up a fake tree and this is not a big deal. This is a real tree year, and I have one very dead, very dry pine tree sitting in my living room. My husband is complaining, but I keep telling him that it's bad luck to take it down now. I don't expect to have to take it down before February 6th. :D

Anyone else have any superstitions or traditions involving your team and the playoffs?

Ever since I moved out of the parent's home, it has been tradition in my house that the Christmas tree does not come down until the Steelers season is over.  Sometimes we put up a fake tree and this is not a big deal.  This is a real tree year, and I have one very dead, very dry pine tree sitting in my living room.  My husband is complaining, but I keep telling him that it's bad luck to take it down now.  I don't expect to have to take it down before February 6th.  :D

Anyone else have any superstitions or traditions involving your team and the playoffs?

654031[/snapback]

:D Maybe it's time for a new tradition. That one seems too...well...symbolic...

Ever since I moved out of the parent's home, it has been tradition in my house that the Christmas tree does not come down until the Steelers season is over.  Sometimes we put up a fake tree and this is not a big deal.  This is a real tree year, and I have one very dead, very dry pine tree sitting in my living room.  My husband is complaining, but I keep telling him that it's bad luck to take it down now.  I don't expect to have to take it down before February 6th.  :D

654031[/snapback]

So if the tree catches fire and burns your house down, is that going to affect the Steelers chances??? :D

Just curious?

GO STEELERS!!!!!

B)

While visiting Cooperstown, 10 years ago, I noticed some ceramic NFL bobblehead dolls in a window. They were from 1965. Went in, asked how much they were. was educated the range was $48-$250, depending on the team. Rams had the navy blue shirt with the white, my favorite Rams uniform. Told my wife, this may hurt, but figured it might not be too much since the Rams were sucking ass at the time. Clerk said it was $48, and ever since, when viewing a playoff game, he watches with me.