[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahoy, Captain Hook

msaint

OK, Hook, maybe it's my flu that's making me more ornery than I should be – especially in light of your commendable post in defeat which showed us that you're a man of your word, and the jury did take this into consideration – but this is my first and only sigline bet of my Huddle career, so I had to make it as biting as I could, but know that it's more toward poor widdle Peyton :D Manning and the Colts than you pesonally, that was my goal here.

Anyway, I guess this'll be your sig through the Super Bowl? Enjoy! B):D

"I, Captain Hook, hereby state for the official Huddle record that my sad-sack Colts were, are, and always will be the New England Patriots' collective football beeyotch, from now until the end of time. Our *cough* "studs" *cough* Harrison, Wayne and Stokley were outclassed by the Pats' fourth-string secondary. We were beaten down in every phase of the game, and our "improved" defense couldn't stop the pinpoint, big-game precision of a real QB like two-time SB MVP, Tom Brady – a.k.a. what dandy boy Peyton :D Manning wants to be when he grows up – and the deft, clutch play-calling of real coordinators like Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel. I still wake up screaming seeing Tedy Bruschi manhandling those Pop Warner-level gimps who play for my poor little mules. And Peyton? He might as well walk around a prison yard holding Belichick's inside-out pocket: Belichick flat-out owns that gutless, un-clutch, drive-in movie screen forehead-having, non-big-game-playing, insignificant regular season record-breaking hillbilly. Frankly, I wake up every morning wishing I could be a fan of a real team with real heart and real big-game ability like the Pats, rather than a coddled, pseudo-explosive dome team with padded fantasy stats like my sad little Colts. And, while I feel foolish for ever doubting the genius Belichick & the mighty Pats at home – and for making a sigline bet with a vindictive jerk like msaint who will make me use words like "beeyotch" and allude to Peyton being used as currency inside a prison – I still feel honored that the Patriots have once again steamrolled over my pathetic excuse for an NFL team on their way to yet another Super Bowl. Sincerely, Captain Hook – just one more embarrassed citizen of that failure-ridden fourth-world country known as Colts Nation."

Edited by msaint

OK, Hook, maybe it's my flu that's making me more ornery than I should be – especially in light of your commendable post in defeat which showed us that you're a man of your word, and the jury did take this into consideration – but this is my first and only sigline bet of my Huddle career, so I had to make it as biting as I could, but know that it's more toward poor widdle Peyton :D Manning and the Colts than you pesonally, that was my goal here.

"I, Captain Hook, hereby state for the official Huddle record that my sad-sack Colts were, are, and always will be the New England Patriots' collective football beeyotch, from now until the end of time. Our *cough* "studs" *cough* Harrison, Wayne and Stokley were outclassed by the Pats' fourth-string secondary. We were beaten down in every phase of the game, and our "improved" defense couldn't stop the pinpoint, big-game precision of a real QB like two-time SB MVP, Tom Brady – a.k.a. what dandy boy Peyton :D Manning wants to be when he grows up – and the deft, clutch play-calling of real coordinators like Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel. I still wake up screaming seeing Tedy Bruschi manhandling those Pop Warner-level gimps who play for my poor little mules. And Peyton? He might as well walk around a prison yard holding Belichick's inside-out pocket: Belichick flat-out owns that gutless, un-clutch, drive-in movie screen forehead-having, non-big-game-playing, insignificant regular season record-breaking hillbilly. Frankly, I wake up every morning wishing I could be a fan of a real team with real heart and real big-game ability like the Pats, rather than a coddled, pseudo-explosive dome team with padded fantasy stats like my sad little Colts. And, while I feel foolish for ever doubting the genius Belichick & the mighty Pats at home – and for making a sigline bet with a vindictive jerk like msaint who will make me use words like "beeyotch" and allude to Peyton being used as currency inside a prison – I still feel honored that the Patriots have once again steamrolled over my pathetic excuse for an NFL team on their way to yet another Super Bowl. Sincerely, Captain Hook – just one more embarrassed citizen of that failure-ridden fourth-world country known as Colts Nation."

659275[/snapback]

Best sig I've ever seen. You should write a book.

P.S. Let someone else write the sig if the Patriots win this week.

Good writers can convey the concept in a concise fashion.

659310[/snapback]

I'll try to find one to edit it for me.

BTW, who are you and why are you so concerned with the universal length of sig lines?

Let someone else write the sig if the Patriots win this week.

659294[/snapback]

Yup, already said I'm on board with whatever Ben-waa writes up. Ball's in his court on the Pats-Steelers bet. Anyone but UT.

One thing to note - graemlins will not show up in a sigline.

659426[/snapback]

Ooh...right, forgot. That's okay, though; we all know the perplexed Peyton was doing the :D all game.

Man, I hope the Pats get beat this weekend. . . :D

659835[/snapback]

To quote the late great Rodney Dangerfield, looks good on you, though! I'm sure the new sig is itchy, Captain, but it fits you very well. I'm sure you'll start to feel nice and comfy in it by the Super Bowl. B):D

659275[/snapback]

this is f'ing hilarious! :DB):yay::moon:

659275[/snapback]

gnarly.