[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wonder how Big Ben will play?

uglytuna

I think he will play well enough to win, he will eliminate the mistakes from last week...

659909[/snapback]

Ben will be just fine. If I were a Pats fan, I'd be worried that Brady will choke. Remember, when the Pats beat the Steelers in 2001, Brady did nothing, and was knocked out of the game (the Pats offense scored its only TD with Brady on the bench). We all know how he played this past Halloween.

Ben will be just fine.  If I were a Pats fan, I'd be worried that Brady will choke.  Remember, when the Pats beat the Steelers in 2001, Brady did nothing, and was knocked out of the game (the Pats offense scored its only TD with Brady on the bench).  We all know how he played this past Halloween.

659952[/snapback]

If you want to talk about 2001, the Patriots gameplan will not be much different. The Pats stopped the run, and forced Kordell to beat them.

Sunday, the Pats will attempt to stop the run, and force Ben to beat them. If he can make some big plays, the Pats will be in trouble.

Ben will be just fine.  If I were a Pats fan, I'd be worried that Brady will choke.  Remember, when the Pats beat the Steelers in 2001, Brady did nothing, and was knocked out of the game (the Pats offense scored its only TD with Brady on the bench).  We all know how he played this past Halloween.

659952[/snapback]

haha us? worry? about Brady? haha ..i dunno man

Brady is know for choking in all the big games.  Look at the his record in the post season....Horrible!

660021[/snapback]

Ben is known for not being able to lead his team to victories....look at his record, well in every game that he has started, including one agains the Gods, oops, I meant the Patriots.

I think he'll bounce back and play much better. He got his 1st playoff game under his belt and will have the home-field crowd and lots of support from his teammates. He's faced some pretty tough D's throughout the year and has faced all sorts of schemes and talented players (Ravens 2x, Eagles, Pats, Redskins, Jags, Jets 2x) and has overall done quite well. I remember I had doubts about his abilities until he beat the Eagles and Pats in successive weeks and wiped out their undefeated runs.

Ben is known for not being able to lead his team to victories....look at his record, well in every game that he has started, including one agains the Gods, oops, I meant the Patriots.

660026[/snapback]

Just because someone is stating that Brady has a post season record unmatched, doesn't mean that they are slighting your boy Ben. Lighten up Francis