[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Junkies Programming Alert

Czarina

In a television first, NFL Network will provide exclusive live coverage of the annual NFL Scouting Combine beginning Saturday, Feb. 26 at 12 p.m. ET and continuing through Tuesday, March 1.

Building off last year's success of televising taped nightly coverage of the annual event that puts draft-eligible players through a variety of tests, NFL Network will present the first live coverage from inside the RCA Dome in Indianapolis while the Combine is in progress.

For the second straight year, NFL Network will provide fans with the most comprehensive look at the nation's top collegiate players competing to improve their Draft positions.

NFL Network will air two hours daily of live workouts from Saturday through Tuesday, featuring future NFL players participating in numerous position drills, including the famed 40-yard-dash. The live afternoon Scouting Combine workouts will re-air on NFL Network each night from 8 p.m. ET/PT to 10 p.m. ET/PT.

NFL Network draft expert Mike Mayock, renowned player personnel guru Gil Brandt 12-time all-pro Rod Woodson and Playbook host Paul Burmeister will serve as NFL Network's on-air team for the afternoon broadcasts and provide daily player progress reports on the approximately 330 prospects that are participating.

In addition, NFL Network's signature show, NFL Total Access, will be on the scene from the Scouting Combine in Indianapolis with news, analysis and interviews featuring host Rich Eisen along with analyst Terrell Davis. NFLTA will be in Indianapolis from Feb. 24 - Feb. 28 airing at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

With extensive access to daily workouts, head coaches, front-office personnel and the players, 2005 NFL Scouting Combine on NFL Network will give fans an exclusive opportunity to see how teams are preparing for the upcoming NFL Draft April 23-24.

2005 NFL Scouting Combine on NFL Network will also examine the nature of this event and how its drills, tests and interviews are used to measure overall ability, strength, speed, agility, endurance and intelligence.

NFL Network's coverage of the 2005 Scouting Combine

Thu., Feb. 24, 7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine

Fri., Feb. 25, 7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine

Sat., Feb. 26, 12 noon ET: 2005 NFL Scouting Combine featuring running backs and offensive lineman (re-airs 8 p.m. ET/PT)

Sat., Feb. 26, 7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine

Sun., Feb. 27, 12 noon ET: 2005 NFL Scouting Combine featuring quarterbacks, wide receivers & running backs (re-airs 8 p.m. ET/PT)

Sun., Feb. 27, 7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine

Mon., Feb. 28, 12 noon ET: 2005 NFL Scouting Combine featuring tight ends and defensive lineman (re-airs 8 p.m. ET/PT)

Mon., Feb. 28, 7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access from the Scouting Combine

Tue., Mar. 1, 12 noon ET: 2005 NFL Scouting Combine featuring linebackers and defensive backs (re-airs 8 p.m. ET/PT)

Wed., Mar. 2, 8 p.m. ET/PT: 2005 NFL Scouting Combine wrap-up show

In a television first, NFL Network will provide exclusive live coverage of the annual NFL Scouting Combine beginning Saturday, Feb. 26 at 12 p.m. ET and continuing through Tuesday, March 1.

706152[/snapback]

Wow. Thank you for informing me of the new definition of "rock bottom".

Wow. Thank you for informing me of the new definition of "rock bottom".

706410[/snapback]

It's a gift I have. :D

And I have a couple rookie drafts coming up in April. There's no such thing as too much information. Well, in any given thread at the Tailgate there's nearly always TMI, but in this case, not so much. :D

It's a gift I have. :D

And I have a couple rookie drafts coming up in April. There's no such thing as too much information.

706432[/snapback]

And you never know, the Patriots might need some help in the war room comre draft day as well. :D

I must admit, when it comes to the NFL and FF research, there's no such thing as TMI.

There is however such a thing as TLT(Too Little Time).

Thanks for making my life a little easier, Czarina. Good stuff. :D

You better stay away from those rookies, woof-boy.

706401[/snapback]

Phuleeze! I hate going after rookies. Just look at my team! :D

Edited by Kid Cid