[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titans Homers

Duchess Jack

Assuming he stays healthy?

I can't imagine how.

He's not going to have many holes to run through and I imagine that they are going to be playing from behind alot. Is there something the common man doesn't know that allows a reason for optimism?

Edited by Duchess Jack

Fantasy wise this really sucks. I owned him in two leagues last year, and he was fun to watch when he was healthy. He hit the holes quick and I was surprised at how fast he was in the open field. But with Mason gone, the O line shot, and McNair held together with duct tape, I just don't see how he's going to produce.

I'd put him in the same grouping as Kevan Barlow and Lee Suggs for next year. You have to draft them because they're guaranteed starters.

As much as I liked this guy, I can't see him doing a whole lot for the reasons you've already listed. Unless he catches the ball like DD I don't see a great year from him. I do think he'll be ok but, this won't be his breakout year where he surprises anyone.

I think next year will be a struggle for all the Titans and espescially Brown as it looks like all you are going to have to do is stop Brown and maybe Bennett. Man oh man, Tennessee has seen it's 'window of opportunity' not only slam shut but it's been nailed tight baby!!

"The salary cap is an angry mistress!! Abuse her and she'll strike back at you....in spades!"

I'd like to thank Chris Brown for that very nice performance he put up around week 11.....you know, the last game where he put up adequate fantasy numbers...

I was then able to trade him and propel myself to the championship and win...

thank you Chris Brown for being my opponents fool's gold... :D

also, back to the point....he will never avoid injury with his upright running style..

he gives defenders a large target to hit by not keeping a low center of gravity...

!!STAY AWAY!!

draft LaMont Jordan or Thomas Jones if you want to capitalize on late RB value...