[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plax fires agent...

Tyler Rose

Plaxicos problem isnt his agent its the fact that he is just an average wr.He doesnt deserve top tier wr money and the whole league knows it.

Plaxicos problem isnt his agent its the fact that he is just an average wr.He doesnt deserve top tier wr money and the whole league knows it.

732353[/snapback]

Wait ... payment is tied to performance??? Maybe these athletes should have a class on that!!

Plax has issues. I really do think that he could be a great WR if he put his heart into it. I have seen him in camp a few times and thought "this is going to be the year".

Having said that, I think that everyone senses that he is a head case and people just aren't willing to take the risk. In the right fit he will probably make a lot of people wish they had him but I'm not going to hold my breath for that right fit to come along.