[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

check out the guy tyson will be fighting....

rhippens

That dude is big. I wouldn't be surprised to see him knockout Tyson. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if Tyson knocked him out either.

Tyson is a train wreck. Inner demons, etc...I have no doubt he will die young.

Does Tyson know he needs to file bancruptcy before this fall? To avoid the new BK law...

780531[/snapback]

He is a perfect reason why that legislation went through. Earn more than $300 million and you have to claim bankruptcy. Moran.

• 2 weeks later...

Tyson will starch this guy within 2 rounds easy. I am no Tyson fan but have had the misfortune of watching a couple McBride fights. This guy makes Herman Munster look like 'Speedy Gonzalez' and has a weak chin to boot. He's the perfect opponant to get the fringe fight fans to start talking Tyson again as he is so big that when he goes down it will fool people into thinking Mike isn't washed up.

• 2 weeks later...