[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey TimC

CaP'N GRuNGe

Please don't mistake Gramatica for a Bucanneer , we dropped him last season. :D

787924[/snapback]

In my current Madden franchise, Gramatica still kicks for the Bucs in the year 2014. He shorted a 38-yarder by about five yards in one game, found out how painful it is to shoot beer out my nose. :D

Peace

policy

See what a badass this newbie is.  I'll bet he could even kick Red Shoes nubile ass.  Can we get a ruling here, JJ?

788491[/snapback]

I'm not a badass. I just like Tampa and want to talk football and your already giving me crap. you might be a badass but whatever. and I'm not changing my avator. he is a great football player that got us through a lot of games. just because he is not on the football team anymore doesn't mean he goes unappreciated.

I'm not a badass. I just like Tampa and want to talk football and your already giving me crap. you might be a badass but whatever. and I'm not changing my avator. he is a great football player that got us through a lot of games. just because he is not on the football team anymore doesn't mean he goes unappreciated.

788508[/snapback]

I play in a local league with a guy that looks like Gramatica and give him crap about all the time is all. Welcome aboard.

We'll fight with TimE when he signs up.

Ooops, I pulled my hamstring typing this...

788508[/snapback]

Thats a load of crap newbie, he WAS a great kicker is more like it. He lost us about 3 games last season. Although, it is good to have another Bucs fan on this board. Welcome

See what a badass this newbie is.  I'll bet he could even kick Red Shoes nubile ass.  Can we get a ruling here, JJ?

788491[/snapback]

After seeing your photo I'd have to say that Red Shoes would teach you a serious lesson, but I think TimD would give you a run for your money. :D