[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Out Raiders Fans

spain

Why do you care other than to try and instigate............

805179[/snapback]

Well, let me see. This is a fantasy football message board. I play in several fantasy football leagues. Some of them are in fact IDP leagues. One of them I have Travian Smith and was wondering how the LB corps will adjust with the loss of Napolean. Why are you so paranoid?

Well, let me see.  This is a fantasy football message board.  I play in several fantasy football leagues.  Some of them are in fact IDP leagues.  One of them I have Travian Smith and was wondering how the LB corps will adjust with the loss of Napolean.  Why are you so paranoid?

805366[/snapback]

Because your full $#!t 99% of the time and I'm still suspect of you now. Even though it is better for you to look for players on the Raiders since the Tit's have crap for a team............

Because your full $#!t 99% of the time and I'm still suspect of you now.  Even though it is better for you to look for players on the Raiders since the Tit's have crap for a team............

805649[/snapback]

titans IDP's will be good though. lots of tackles to go around on shucksty teams.

Nice signature Phenom :D  How long you gotta hold that for?

805655[/snapback]

I forget. Either through the summer or the start of the new season...........