[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Georgia Huddlers?

The Hitter

I'm looking for any leagues with openings in Georgia (prefer Atlanta area).

Willing to play any style or format (redraft, keeper, dynasty, etc.). Just a true fantasy football junkie. :D

Been playing for about 9 years, mostly redraft leagues, usually 4-5 a year. 2 of my normal leagues have just gone downhill the past couple of years so I'm looking for some 'new' tastes.

Get back to me if you have anything.

Thanks.

I'm looking for any leagues with openings in Georgia (prefer Atlanta area). 

Willing to play any style or format (redraft, keeper, dynasty, etc.).  Just a true fantasy football junkie.    :D 

Been playing for about 9 years, mostly redraft leagues, usually 4-5 a year.  2 of my normal leagues have just gone downhill the past couple of years so I'm looking for some 'new' tastes. 

Get back to me if you have anything. 

Thanks.

807171[/snapback]

Several Huddlers live in atlanta including Big Score, Big John, atlanta Cracker, West Virginia, and a few others. You might send these guys a pm and see if you peaches cant get a league started...

Several Huddlers live in atlanta including Big Score, Big John, atlanta Cracker, West Virginia, and a few others.  You might send these guys a pm and see if you peaches cant get a league started...

807187[/snapback]

Yeah, I'd start by contacting those four guys and see if: (1) there is any interest, and (2) they can help set something up. I can think of a couple of others off the top of my head that are local, and surely there are enough for a league.

Big John has access to location information for a lot of folks. I would certainly consider it (I'm in Marietta), time permitting. I'm not sure I could manage a live draft, but if I can participate or help in any way, I'll be happy to do so.

-Apathy :D

Those names mentioned and lkirc are the Huddlers in the Atlanta area. That is not enough to form a league. But if we can get some others (outsider Huddlers or local non-Huddlers) it will be possible to set up a local league. Since I am getting indated with leagues, it would need to be a less complex league.

I am in a great money league here in Atlanta that usually has openings. We do a live draft and have a good core of owners. I think we have been together for 6 years. The draft is usually held in Smyrna. Send me a PM and I will fill you in on some of the details.