[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BOTNH 32 Homers Needs Two Owners

loaf

That's right...here's your chance to be part of the world famous 32 Team League born of the new Huddle offering, 32 Homers.

We are in need of two Owners, preferably Homers from Buffalo and Cincinnati (but not exclusively so). Known Homers would get preference over our established waiting list.

Please check the League's forum:

32 Homers

and put your hat in the ring!

Thanks!

As an original and current member of this league, I'd say it's worth your time if you're a Bengals or Bills homer. You'll never be in a league as unique as one with 32 teams, and it takes up a lot less time than you think, because the FA wire is so thin after the draft.

As an original and current member of this league, I'd say it's worth your time if you're a Bengals or Bills homer. You'll never be in a league as unique as one with 32 teams, and it takes up a lot less time than you think, because the FA wire is so thin after the draft.

829272[/snapback]

The FA wire is thin DURING the draft. Right around the 4th round.

I think its high time that I joined a BOTH league.  Count me in.  (Bengals - as if you didn't know.)

829458[/snapback]

Count you in.....or count you out (of the chance to take the division crown)?

:D

Can I start trash talking?

Hey,

My wife is from Buffalo.....so I'm sort of a homer....)plus it'll get her more involved in FFBall) does that count?

If so count me in!!!

As a Frenchman who lives in New York and roots for the Patriots who has just been to South Carolina for my first time this summer, all I can say is that having a 32 Homer Team makes you an instant fan of the team you represent.

I now know more about the panther's receivers, 4th string RBs, and back-up TEs than I ever would have thought to be healthy.

Go Panthers.

One heck of a league.