[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Mock Draft

Randall

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I like Julius as well this year he should get 25 carries a game and with what he did last season he should approach 2,000, seriously.

831697[/snapback]

I don't know that I agree with your thinking but I like it. I have him in a keeper.

Why not it will be a similar team to the Ravens with Lewis Boller like Bledsoe sucks and will be used to just keep a little surprise but Jones is more explosive and even with his little frame can break tackles and as we saw last year he attacks those gaps with crazy acceleration.

Why not it will be a similar team to the Ravens with Lewis Boller like Bledsoe sucks and will be used to just keep a little surprise but Jones is more explosive and even with his little frame can break tackles and as we saw last year he attacks those gaps with crazy acceleration.

831722[/snapback]

I see that comparison somewhat but not to the same degree. Bledsoe isn't great but Boller is probably the worst starting QB in the NFL. Also, the Ravens D allows them to play the ball control run game. Dallas' D could be much improved but I don't know that I see them dominating like the Ravens.

Defenitely a great keeper though smart pick :D

831723[/snapback]

Believe it or not I picked him off the wire late last season.

Hummmm Manning with the first pick  :D

IMO, that was a bold statement. Especially at 1.1

And Damm you DevilWoman, you took my RB, my Big D Homer RB Pick..... :D  You will have to pay for that.....:D

831689[/snapback]

*Snicker, snicker, snicker.... :D

It was 5am that's when I go to work...up and adam, daylight is wasting.... :D

831587[/snapback]

You can waste alot of daylight up there. I went to alsaka once when I was in the military and of course we went out drinking our 1st night there. We shut down the bar at 2 am and walked outside and it was still light :bigshock:

You can waste alot of daylight up there. I went to alsaka once when I was in the military and of course we went out drinking our 1st night there. We shut down the bar at 2 am and walked outside and it was still light :bigshock:

831857[/snapback]

Ah yes one of the advantages of Alaska...lots of bars and the sun never goes down in the summer. You can get alot of stuff done in a day...or alot of beer drank. Both are hard work :D

Now, why didn't you folks use yer screen names? It would be much easier to take pot shots that way!  :D

831864[/snapback]

I used MY Huddle name. Fire away! :D:D

Edited by Chargerz

YO Bronco Billy....bust a move over to the mock draft and pick Mr. Horn.

831872[/snapback]

Do you ever get the feeling you're running this draft?!?! :D

Edited by Chargerz