[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Mock Draft

Randall

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He timed out and the computer picked for him. Now he is on computer control and can pre select picks but if he doesn't computer will make all his picks for him.

832021[/snapback]

re: broncosn05

I don't know all the details but I remember the initial confirmation email saying something about being able to "requalify" yourself if this happens. Just hate to lose a real persons perspective as a drafter. The Kevin Jones pick was a pretty good one though.

re: broncosn05

I don't know all the details but I remember the initial confirmation email saying something about being able to "requalify" yourself if this happens.  Just hate to lose a real persons perspective as a drafter.  The Kevin Jones pick was a pretty good one though.

832182[/snapback]

We're all busy people, but if someone joins a mock draft he HAS to make himself available. If that's not possible, he shouldn't sign up for a draft!! Pure and simple!!! :D

Edited by Chargerz

Looks like the SeaChickens are sweating 3.01.....

832205[/snapback]

Not necessarily. Their 2.12 pick was pre-selected so they may be nowhere near a computer, let alone making a pick.

i don't like how this draft lists the top remaining players at each position.

832196[/snapback]

That IS pretty lame! :D

Edited by Chargerz

darn, i was hoping rudi would slip all the way to me.  i don't like how this draft lists the top remaining players at each position.

832196[/snapback]

That IS pretty lame! :D

832216[/snapback]

It's really no different than everyone drafting in a living room with cheatsheets. The only difference is, everyone's using the same one... maybe. For what it's worth, I'm using the site's "cheat sheet" as a guide/list just like I'd use any other cheat sheet. If ya'll are in leagues where people come to the draft with out at least a list of players then your leagues can't be all that competitive... or fun for that matter.

It's really no different than everyone drafting in a living room with cheatsheets.  The only difference is, everyone's using the same one... maybe.  For what it's worth, I'm using the site's "cheat sheet" as a guide/list just like I'd use any other cheat sheet.  If ya'll are in leagues where people come to the draft with out at least a list of players then your leagues can't be all that competitive... or fun for that matter.

832221[/snapback]

My leagues have owners that all use a variety of cheatsheets and they're fun. I think the point was that if we all use the cheatsheet on the website, this draft will be pretty predictable.

Edited by Chargerz

I think the point was that if we all use the cheatsheet on the website, this draft will be pretty predictable.

832262[/snapback]

First of all, positions are separated on the site's cheat sheet so there's nothing to say whether a particular WR/RB/QB should be taken over any particular RB/QB/WR. Secondly, and more importantly, I didn't follow the site's list when I made my first pick and don't plan to change that and it is clear that others have also broken the pattern that the site "recommends". When it comes to our real drafts, many of us will be printing out and utilizing the Huddle cheat sheet, however, few of our rosters will look the same.

signed up... is everyone still planning on continuing the current draft?

832299[/snapback]

I am. You can set computer control if you aren't participating under the Franchise setup option.