[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Mock Draft

Randall

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D You're right, hey sorry Randall...if I'm being too pushy let me know and I will tone it down.  Thanks Chargerz good point    :D

831874[/snapback]

A pushy woman? Now thats not something you see everyday... :D

:D You're right, hey sorry Randall...if I'm being too pushy let me know and I will tone it down.  Thanks Chargerz good point    :D

831874[/snapback]

No, no problem here. Wish everyone would pre draft just a few players so we don't get bogged down. It's working well though.

I'M BIG DOGS.

Edited by Randall

:D Ah Spain...do ya hate it when a woman takes charge...it can be kinda fun if you just lay back and enjoy it.  :w00t:

831881[/snapback]

...sure make a comment and run away...  :D

831883[/snapback]

I am taking your advice and letting a woman drive. I am also watching television. If I can work a ham sandwich into this thing, I will hit the trifecta... :D

I am taking your advice and letting a woman drive.  I am also watching television.  If I can work a ham sandwich into this thing, I will hit the trifecta... :D

831887[/snapback]

Would that be on rye and a beer with that dear? :D

Edited by devilwoman

Now, why didn't you folks use yer screen names? It would be much easier to take pot shots that way!  :D

831864[/snapback]

Check the sig line. Enuf said.

831874[/snapback]

Talk Sh!t baby, that's part of the fun. Cuze I'll definately light someone up given a reason (like the JJ pick). :D

By the way, the draft has gone a little :D

831874[/snapback]

Screw the apologies. Keep pushin'! :D

It's time for dinner. I've preselected my next two picks. If they get selected before me, I'll take care of it when I get home. :D

Well, I'm back from dinner. I see broncos is still out. This is looking more and more like a two-week draft! :D

831957[/snapback]

He timed out and the computer picked for him. Now he is on computer control and can pre select picks but if he doesn't computer will make all his picks for him.

The timer is 10 hours and the best thing to do is check every few hours or pre draft a few players. The timer can be changed in future mocks.

When you go out just check when you come back and the draft goes well.

Edited by Randall

Yes!  We have a pick.

832081[/snapback]

Come on Drug Lords keep us moving... :D  :D

832083[/snapback]

Oh well. I guess this was just wishful thinking and premature e-celebration.

I just started getting used to the idea of waiting a few hours between picks with the mocks here at the Huddle... now this... 20 hours since my last pick and I'm still 10 slots away from my next one. :D