[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Mock Draft

Randall

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Wow, what a train wreck!

A little advice here:

1. NEVER start a mock draft on a Friday.

2. NEVER let someone participate if they screw around with other people's time. This can be controlled by actively recruiting people, and/or having commish control to remove that person from the draft.

3. ALWAYS have standby members available to step in for a dormant drafter.

Good luck with V.02.

Is anybody actually still doing this f'n thing?  It's in the 9th round after 5 days.  :D

834273[/snapback]

I am. Is that pathetic or what? Should I be telling everyone?

Is there a link for this?  Sorry if I missed it...just jumped in.

834973[/snapback]

There's a link that shows the entire draft in progress on page 3 of this thread. Post #74.

...and the draft wraps up in just under one week... :D

Link

837701[/snapback]

I don't think anybody cares, but it was a good experience for me to get ready for the real thing. I hope Huddlers will look it over and start some dialog over what we did right and wrong. :D

If anybody does another mock, can they e-mail me? I kinda really need to get some experience at this

837814[/snapback]

The Huddle powers that be will begin some really good mocks in the near future. A good variety as well. Just keep checking this forum and you can't miss 'em.

Wow, what a train wreck!

A little advice here:

1. NEVER start a mock draft on a Friday.

2. NEVER let someone participate if they screw around with other people's time. This can be controlled by actively recruiting people, and/or having commish control to remove that person from the draft.

3. ALWAYS have standby members available to step in for a dormant drafter.

Good luck with V.02.

832478[/snapback]

:D:D

I don't think anybody cares, but it was a good experience for me to get ready for the real thing. I hope Huddlers will look it over and start some dialog over what we did right and wrong. :D

837804[/snapback]

I got the Steal of the Draft and Kellen Winslow. :D

837804[/snapback]

If ya'll really want other Huddlers to check it out and give feedback then you're going to have to draw better attention to it than the 115th post in a thread that is a week old.

If ya'll really want other Huddlers to check it out and give feedback then you're going to have to draw better attention to it than the 115th post in a thread that is a week old.

838400[/snapback]

A mock draft analysis is ALWAYS welcome as far as I'm concerned. Here's the final draft results. Any comments?? :D