[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New New Mock Draft

Randall

was it closed?...I'm having one helluva time trying to get back in.....

I could see myself getting lost in the shuffle easily...

the page that I saved took me somewhere else....the only way I can get back in is if I make another team :D

was it closed?...I'm having one helluva time trying to get back in.....

I could see myself getting lost in the shuffle easily...

the page that I saved took me somewhere else....the only way I can get back in is if I make another team   :D

832311[/snapback]

Go to the home page of antsports>go to find user name on the left hand side of page in blue. Click on it and put the necessary info in and your homepage with all your drafts you have entered will come up>then just bookmark it. Cool huh :D Keeps things organized that way.

spelling sucks!!

Edited by devilwoman

Last thing and I will shut the fard up....if you are number 1 or 12 in the draft please remember you will eventually have two picks in a row...predraft for both okie dokie otherwise we will come over to your house and put a :D over your head and :D your mellon. Alritty then...lets have some fun. :D

Alright, I'm computer challenged and have a question. How do I preselect more than one player at a time on this website? I've tried that control button suggestion, and it's not working. What am I doing wrong?? :D

Alright, I'm computer challenged and have a question. How do I preselect more than one player at a time on this website? I've tried that control button suggestion, and it's not working. What am I doing wrong??  :D

832457[/snapback]

Clear all your picks and then retry...once you submit one pick or bunch of picks and want to revise you have to start all over again. Kind of stupid.

Clear all your picks and then retry...once you submit one pick or bunch of picks and want to revise you have to start all over again.  Kind of stupid.

832459[/snapback]

Thanks. I'll try that. :D

Last thing and I will shut the fard up....if you are number 1 or 12 in the draft please remember you will eventually have two picks in a row...predraft for both okie dokie otherwise we will come over to your house and put a :D over your head and :D your mellon.  Alritty then...lets have some fun.  :D

832322[/snapback]

That's good. I like this devilwoman.

Hey, if anyone is ever doing a mock on antsports, and needs another to chip in, let me know (email me). i can't do the "2-min pick" thingy, but can do those that have a 1-, 3-, 5-, 8-hour time limits. I do my best about pre-drafting, unless I'm pulled into a 2-hr meeting.

chargerz, did you get your "multi-player" pre-select figured out?

832469[/snapback]

I'm going to try it after my next pick before I go to bed. Have you got any more suggestions?

Here's a couple tips with pre-drafting with antsports:

1. When pre-drafting, ensure that you're pre-drafting for the pick you want to pre-draft for. When you get to the page with scrollable player lists, there's an obscure drop-down list that lets you choose which round you want to pre-draft for. This allows one to pre-draft for several rounds at once. Otherwise, your previous pre-draft choices will be overwritten with your latest pre-drafts.

2. When pre-drafting, one can choose multiple players from one scrollable list by...

a. click on one player (ex: LT2).

b. with the control key pressed, click on the next player in the same position (ex: SAlexander).

c. repeat "b" as often as you wish.

One does not need to use the Cntrl key if choosing a player from another position (ex: PManning).

With that said, I don't know if this will work after you indicated that you're having troubles getting the cntrl-key thing to work for you.

All I can say is that it works well for me. Hopefully it'll work for you too. Otherwise, pre-drafting could get tedious for you. Good luck.

Here's a couple tips with pre-drafting with antsports:

1.  When pre-drafting, ensure that you're pre-drafting for the pick you want to pre-draft for.  When you get to the page with scrollable player lists, there's an obscure drop-down list that lets you choose which round you want to pre-draft for.  This allows one to pre-draft for several rounds at once.  Otherwise, your previous pre-draft choices will be overwritten with your latest pre-drafts.

2.  When pre-drafting, one can choose multiple players from one scrollable list by...

a.  click on one player (ex: LT2).

b.  with the control key pressed, click on the next player in the same position (ex: SAlexander).

c.  repeat "b" as often as you wish.

One does not need to use the Cntrl key if choosing a player from another position (ex: PManning).

With that said, I don't know if this will work after you indicated that you're having troubles getting the cntrl-key thing to work for you.

All I can say is that it works well for me.  Hopefully it'll work for you too.  Otherwise, pre-drafting could get tedious for you.  Good luck.

832503[/snapback]

GREAT info, thanks!! I REALLY appreciate it!!! :D