[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pistons /Spurs Sigline bet

whomper

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I'm no Spurs fan. I think they're boring. But I FRIGGIN hate the Pee-stons. So, in vengeance, I took the Spurs. Plus, I think that in a 7 game series, the Spurs can beat anyone.

-ATL

There are a lot a people who like Detroit also.

Red Wings

Pistons

Lions

but not the Tigers. (which do occasionally win a World series)

Yea its easy for these Spur wanna be fans to jump on the band wagon after two home wins.  ::D

NEVER SAY DIE.

How easy you chumps forget  :D

PISTONS are the 2004 NBA CHAMPIONS

LAKERS are no more - thanks to the Detroit PISTONS

So they hit a little bump on the road. BIG deal

LETS ROCK the house Tuesday night.   :D

839597[/snapback]

Huh? :D

How'd the Lakers enter this discussion? The Pistons were a better TEAM than the Lakers last season, henceforth winning the title. Hurray for you. :D Go ahead and live in the past all you want; the Spurs are a better TEAM than the Pee-stons THIS season, and it will be reflected in a Spurs championship. Typical Pee-ston fan, myopic and delusional... "little bump in the road" ??????????? Down 2-0 to a team as rock-solid as the Spurs is hardly a "little bump in the road". :D

Pee-stons will steal Game 3 with thousands of drunk Detroit fans cursing at the Spurs.

Spurs will get their sh!t together and will take a Wallace technical foul laden Game 4.

Pee-stons will steal their final home playoff game, seeing that it's a must-win. Then again, the Spurs could care less, seeing that they're going home.

Game 6. Game over.

And, again, for the record, I am not a bandwagon Spurs fan. I simply claimed that they'd take the Pistons with general ease, as I consider myself quite the NBA expert. But hey, I've been wrong before. Maybe Billups learns how to defend Parker. Maybe Rip somehow escapes the lock-down D of Bowen. Perhaps Rasheed Wallace rids himself of the demons inside and becomes part of normal society. Perhaps Ben Wallace gets an offensive game. Perhaps Prince snaps out of it. Perhaps the entire Spurs team comes down with the stomach flu. Or maybe some Detroit fan calls in a bomb threat. Oh wait, you already did that. Idiots. :D

:D

Edited to add absolutely necessary graemlins.

Edited by darin3

Huh?  :D

How'd the Lakers enter this discussion?  The Pistons were a better TEAM than the Lakers last season, henceforth winning the title.  Hurray for you.  :D  Go ahead and live in the past all you want; the Spurs are a better TEAM than the Pee-stons THIS season, and it will be reflected in a Spurs championship.  Typical Pee-ston fan, myopic and delusional... "little bump in the road" ???????????  Down 2-0 to a team as rock-solid as the Spurs is hardly a "little bump in the road".  :D

Pee-stons will steal Game 3 with thousands of drunk Detroit fans cursing at the Spurs.

Spurs will get their sh!t together and will take a Wallace technical foul laden Game 4.

Pee-stons will steal their final home playoff game, seeing that it's a must-win.  Then again, the Spurs could care less, seeing that they're going home.

Game 6.  Game over.

And, again, for the record, I am not a bandwagon Spurs fan.  I simply claimed that they'd take the Pistons with general ease, as I consider myself quite the NBA expert.  But hey, I've been wrong before.  Maybe Billups learns how to defend Parker.  Maybe Rip somehow escapes the lock-down D of Bowen.  Perhaps Rasheed Wallace rids himself of the demons inside and becomes part of normal society.  Perhaps Ben Wallace gets an offensive game.  Perhaps Prince snaps out of it.  Perhaps the entire Spurs team comes down with the stomach flu.  Or maybe some Detroit fan calls in a bomb threat.  Oh wait, you already did that.  Idiots.  :D

Edited to add absolutely necessary graemlins.

839894[/snapback]

Dang. Pretty spot on analysis. I still have hope however.

:D  Where are all the Pee-ston fans talkin' junk about tonight's game?  Too busy plotting your bomb threats and practicing throwing beer cups? 

841766[/snapback]

I'm right here. The Pistons will win :D

How's that for talkin trash?

When you guys use the lock graemlin in this thread you should at least put copyright whomper on the bottom of the post..Pistons playing tough .Its halftime down 1.We can take this one and do this one game at a time..

When you have a Frenchman as a point guard and your center is Timid Duncan, your team may have some softness problems. They may be the best team in the league on skills, but always play scared in the 4th. They need a bad-a$$ or 2 on this team.

:D Darin??? Where is Darin? :D Dont :D because you lost one game. Darin?? :D We are waiting for you :D

842144[/snapback]

I am not Darin but everyone in the universe knew the Peestons would win this game.

Thanks for the post Captain stating that the Spurs aren't a bunch of whiney biatches when things don't go there way.

I figure there are 2 scenarios to play out here:

1-Spurs win game 4, lose game 5, and then win game 6

or...

2-Spurs lose game 4, win game 5, and then win game 6

Spurs are a :D to win in 6.

Edited by Men In Tights

Interesting to see the Spurs didn't cry like little girls when they didn't get the calls tonight. . .

841958[/snapback]

As much as I hate to agree with you on all things related to the Pistons, I have grown tired of the complaining as well. I agree that there have been some bad calls - suck it up and get ready for the next play. I have never seen a positive thing come from players complaining to the refs, ever.

That being said, ChiefJay is right. Reggie Miller made complaining an art form.

Wow, lots to get to here this morning... one of those things you gotta deal with being on the West Coast and waking up 4+ hours after the majority.

Whew ..That was an ass whoopin mommy dearest style..Were da haters at?

841979[/snapback]

Sorry, didn't watch the final couple minutes, but from what I saw, that was HARDLY an ass-whoopin', my hairy friend. Games 1 and 2? THOSE were ass-whoopins where you KNEW who was gonna win. Game 3 was back n' forth, no?

Booyah!

841998[/snapback]

Thanks Stu. Go fix your glass eye.

one down

3 to go

can you say repeat?

842010[/snapback]

Repeat. There, I said it. What does that do? Nothing. Please provide something of value here. :D Sorry, that's nearly impossible.

Like Reggie used to....

842060[/snapback]

Yeah, Reggie made an art form out of it. Now, Rashiiiit Wallace is attempting to perfect it. Whining beeyotch.

When you have a Frenchman as a point guard and your center is Timid Duncan, your team may have some softness problems. They may be the best team in the league on skills, but always play scared in the 4th. They need a bad-a$$ or 2 on this team.

842070[/snapback]

Play scared? Uh... OK... they completely dominated the Pee-stons in the 4th quarters of Games 1 and 2. Sorry, don't see any logic here. Move along.

:D Darin??? Where is Darin? :D Dont :fool: because you lost one game. Darin?? :D We are waiting for you :D

842144[/snapback]

Uh, yeah, go back and read my post in this thread noting that the Pee-stons were a shoo-in to win this game. Of course, they made you sweat a little bit, unlike the 2 games in Texas where it was a complete blowout. :D

I am not Darin but everyone in the universe knew the Peestons would win this game.

Thanks for the post Captain stating that the Spurs aren't a bunch of whiney biatches when things don't go there way.

I figure there are 2 scenarios to play out here:

1-Spurs win game 4, lose game 5, and then win game 6 

or...

2-Spurs lose game 4, win game 5, and then win game 6

Spurs are a  :yay: to win in 6.

842211[/snapback]

Exactly, this one HAD to go to the Pistons, at home, with all the pyrotechnics and the "DEEEEEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAAAASKETBALLLLLL" ree-tard.

I think scenario 2, above, is what'll happen. In fact, that's how I projected it before the series started, and re-affirmed it in an earlier post in this thread following Game 2.

As much as I hate to agree with you on all things related to the Pistons, I have grown tired of the complaining as well.  I agree that there have been some bad calls - suck it up and get ready for the next play.  I have never seen a positive thing come from players complaining to the refs, ever.

That being said, ChiefJay is right.  Reggie Miller made complaining an art form.

842236[/snapback]

Wow, a non-myopic Pee-ston fan. Knew there was a reason I liked this fella. :yay: Well, that and he's the whitest homey out there! :D

---

Don't get your hopes up, Pee-ston fans. :D

Wow, lots to get to here this morning... one of those things you gotta deal with being on the West Coast and waking up 4+ hours after the majority.

Sorry, didn't watch the final couple minutes, but from what I saw, that was HARDLY an ass-whoopin', my hairy friend.  Games 1 and 2?  THOSE were ass-whoopins where you KNEW who was gonna win.  Game 3 was back n' forth, no?

Thanks Stu.  Go fix your glass eye.

Repeat.  There, I said it.  What does that do?  Nothing.  Please provide something of value here.  :D  Sorry, that's nearly impossible.

Yeah, Reggie made an art form out of it.  Now, Rashiiiit Wallace is attempting to perfect it.  Whining beeyotch.

Play scared?  Uh... OK... they completely dominated the Pee-stons in the 4th quarters of Games 1 and 2.  Sorry, don't see any logic here.  Move along.

Uh, yeah, go back and read my post in this thread noting that the Pee-stons were a shoo-in to win this game.  Of course, they made you sweat a little bit, unlike the 2 games in Texas where it was a complete blowout. :D

Exactly, this one HAD to go to the Pistons, at home, with all the pyrotechnics and the "DEEEEEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAAAASKETBALLLLLL" ree-tard. 

I think scenario 2, above, is what'll happen.  In fact, that's how I projected it before the series started, and re-affirmed it in an earlier post in this thread following Game 2.

Wow, a non-myopic Pee-ston fan.  Knew there was a reason I liked this fella.  :D  Well, that and he's the whitest homey out there!  :D

---

Don't get your hopes up, Pee-ston fans.   :D

842294[/snapback]

Easy Moby 1 ginobli 17 points is a whoopin where I come from. Its a series now.

Edited by whomper

Easy Moby 1 ginobli  17 points is a whoopin where I come from. Its a series now.

842325[/snapback]

Like I said, I flipped it off once the Spurs were down by 8 or 9. Knew it'd become a Billups free throw shooting exhibition from there on out. It'll be a series IF the Pee-stons can take Game 4. Otherwise, it's over. :D © whomper