[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyson loses again!

Puddy

I just watched the fight. I was fearful for that McBride guy's life. At one point in the last round Tyson tried to break the guy's arm in half, literally. He grabbed McBride's arm and tried to bend it the other way til it broke, but eventually after 6-7 seconds of McBride screaming that his arm was about to break, the ref (who had ZERO control of the fight the whole night) was able to wrench Tyson off of his arm. You could tell Tyson was getting frustrated, and right on cue he throws a vicious headbut to the left eye of McBride, breaking it open.

I don't even want to comment on the post-fight interview.

God please tell me this is the end.

I saw the fight. There were moments early in the fight that shades of the old Tyson came through, but when he realized McBride wasn't going to go down easy he became frustrated and discouraged.

McBride fought a good fight and deserved to win, but the post-fight comments that he now believes he is a contender in the heavyweight division are ludicrous.

God please tell me this is the end.

838805[/snapback]

I think most share your wish, and if it is then it's one more nail in the coffin for the "sport" of boxing....sweet science my :D

If Mike Tyson goes his entire life without murdering someone, I will be very surprised.  I'm surprised he hasn't already.

850342[/snapback]

Nah, I think he just may end up offing himself. His story was always set up for a tragic ending. He's never and will never be able to handle or function at the heights of fame and wealth he reached. Sadly, I really doubt that is the last time you've seen him in the ring.