[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sportsline's "Experts" draft

johnsonk2

::D

Interesting eggspurst draft.  Manning #1 overall in that format, and the #12 team taking C-pep and TO.

Lots of people read CBS Sportsline, though.  lets hope the people in my leagues use this for draft prep :D

842678[/snapback]

Yeah look at that #12 guy Dave Richard I believe, he hit the panick button on rb's at about the 3rd round and started picking kong players. What an idiot.

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

So many bad picks, it's hard to just pick a few to criticize. Oh well it's sportsline so hear goes. Their leagues give 6pts for all TDs so QBs are worth more.

Picked too high:

H. Ward 4.3 - didn't put #1 WR numbers last year, will he this year?

A. Green 1.4 - he could justify this pick, I doubt it though

C. Brown 2.12 - maybe IF he stays healthy and the Titans new offense runs on all cylinders(note the big if)

M. Bulger 7.7 - taken after the likes of P. Burress, R. Droughns, L. Johnson, TJ Duckett, should've gone earlier with passing TDs @ 6pts

Edited by major-tom

Once again, Drew Brees gets picked in a very late round (round 11). I'm telling you guys, Drew's motivated for a good year and has been working out all off-season to improve his skills. He looked really sharp in minicamp. I think he'll have another solid season!!

Once again, Drew Brees gets picked in a very late round (round 11). I'm telling you guys, Drew's motivated for a good year and has been working out all off-season to improve his skills. He looked really sharp in minicamp. I think he'll have another solid season!!

843257[/snapback]

Wait until you see what Boller is going to do. :lookout: