[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many huddlers from NC?

Swampnuts

Thought you'd like that!  I grew up in Missoula. When I lived in AZ, I used to go up to the Walkup every other year when the Griz were in town. Terrible venue for football, but Flag is a great town. I hit the Beaver St. Brewery every time!

876959[/snapback]

Wow!! Small world. Since the games were free I used to love to go watch the games. Didn't mind the arena so much. At least it was in-doors. Almost forgot about the Beaver St. Brewery, Wow! Spent alot of time at the Mad Italian. Great times.

Born and raised in Greensboro, NC.  Moved to DC for high school.  Back to Durham for undergrad.  Back to DC for law school.  And here I shall remain...until I retire back to NC.  Much of my family lives there (Durham, Roxboro, Charlotte, Raleigh, Greenville, Littleton).  Great place to live.

876571[/snapback]

Gotta love the Spring Garden Brewery.

Born and raised in Greensboro, NC.  Moved to DC for high school.  Back to Durham for undergrad.  Back to DC for law school.  And here I shall remain...until I retire back to NC.  Much of my family lives there (Durham, Roxboro, Charlotte, Raleigh, Greenville, Littleton).  Great place to live.

876571[/snapback]

G'boro here too dawgs, when did you graduate H.S. and from where?

Guest THEbigred
I live in Charlotte and NAU Grad lives in Raleigh. Charlotte is a nice city for the most part. It reminds me of Minny/St.Paul or Denver in size and downtown area.  What is it you do for a living??  The cost of living in Charlotte is going up pretty rapidly. (for the nice areas).  Asheville is a great city, it would be my choice if I was moving tomorrow.

873330[/snapback]

Thx. I'm in IT, so Charlotte and Raleigh appear to be my best bets. Places like Ashville and W-S sound great, but job opportunities are scarce....

And yeah I'm single btw. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Thx.  I'm in IT, so Charlotte and Raleigh appear to be my best bets.  Places like Ashville and W-S sound great, but job opportunities are scarce....

And yeah I'm single btw.    :D

884605[/snapback]

I'm from NC and live in Asheville. Great city with lots to do, especially if you like the outdoors (camping, hiking, biking, etc.). You'd like it here. Everyone does. Job opportunities are scarce in the IT area. I'm actually an IT Director for one of the largest companies in the area and a member of the Western NC IT Consortium. I may can offer you some contacts. Always looking for some FF competition!

I'm from NC and live in Asheville.  Great city with lots to do, especially if you like the outdoors (camping, hiking, biking, etc.).  You'd like it here.  Everyone does.  Job opportunities are scarce in the IT area.  I'm actually an IT Director for one of the largest companies in the area and a member of the Western NC IT Consortium.  I may can offer you some contacts.  Always looking for some FF competition!

921897[/snapback]

I'm most likely moving to NC next year, either Charlotte area or Asheville. Been down there a couple times and loved it. Like THEbigred, I'm in IT consulting so I'm leaning more towards Charlotte for the job market. Of course if I have to travel it doesn't matter.

Big Mac, I might have to take you up on some contacts.

Guest THEbigred

BM, greatly appreciate that and will keep you in mind, although it won't likely be in the immediate future, as I just took a job in Richmond. And if by "contracts" you mean temp. jobs, again appreciate the thought but I'd only be interested in perm. or contract-to-hire jobs.

sigh - someday, maybe. VA pretty much sucks and would not recommend to anyone unless you're really a die-hard beachcomber.