[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help

I just joined into this keeper league because someone quit and I was wondering who should I keep. I did some changes to the team but it doesn't matter since I will only keep 3 of my players.

QB Michael Vick, Atl QB

RB Clinton Portis, Was RB

RB/WR Reuben Droughns, Cle RB

WR Marvin Harrison, Ind WR

WR/TE Jeremy Shockey, NYG TE

TE Tony Gonzalez, KC TE

OP Drew Brees, SD QB

DP Julius Peppers, Car DE

DP Ed Reed, Bal S

D/ST Ravens D/ST, Bal D/ST

K David Akers, Phi K

Bench Jabar Gaffney, Hou WR

Bench Jonathan Vilma, NYJ LB

Bench Lawrence Tynes, KC K

Not much but I plan on bringing the team back up and at least compete this year.

i dont mean to keep asking questions but in the mini draft what players do you get to pick from, the rookie class and last years undrafted or do all the previous owners have to protect there 3 keepers and then the new owners pick a couple players first and then the draft starts? but after looking at your scoring i like portis , harrison and balt d.

Portis

Vick

Harrison

867777[/snapback]

Why Vick... he has been average at best at QB, and shouldn't be taken much before the 5th or 6th round in most drafts, especially in a league with IDP, where there will be quite a few very good QBs available in the draft. I thnk the previous advice of Portis, Harrison and Ravens D is not that bad. Ed Reed is an option, but I like the Team D better.

A few problems I see in the scoring rules:

Under Offensive Players - kick return and punt return yards are listed twice.. are these points getting double counted? Same for under defensive players.

Under defensive players - same as above, but, they can get points for kick/punt returns, but no pints for a kick/punt return TD.. does not make a lot of sense that the individual ges points for the return yardage but then the team is the only one getting points for a TD, and they also get points for the return yards.