[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle 14-team mock

MU Cowboy

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to hack into REZ? He predrafted the first 3 rounds, no telling when he will return.

866754[/snapback]

Speaking of hacks...

I didn't preselect round 4, although it showed that I did. Did the commish step in here somehow? No need to preselect for me, I'll do it from now on, thanks.

Speaking of hacks...

I didn't preselect round 4, although it showed that I did.  Did the commish step in here somehow?  No need to preselect for me, I'll do it from now on, thanks.

866771[/snapback]

Yea, that is what happened to me.

Speaking of hacks...

I didn't preselect round 4, although it showed that I did.  Did the commish step in here somehow?  No need to preselect for me, I'll do it from now on, thanks.

866771[/snapback]

Lotta hacking going on. :D

For the record, I didn't pick for anyone other than myself. I asked BierMeister to draft for the Squirrel guy, which he did, but only up to round 3.

Lotta hacking going on. :D

For the record, I didn't pick for anyone other than myself. I asked BierMeister to draft for the Squirrel guy, which he did, but only up to round 3.

866776[/snapback]

Someone hack Rez :D

darn guys, just took a 30 minute lunch.

I had preselected round 3 and it was still 6 picks away from that pick,.

Thought I was safe.

And for the record, I wouldn't have gone qb there.

866816[/snapback]

Well, I couldn't take D-Jax since that is who I wanted, and I figured Bulger was next-best for you.

Sorry, but 6 picks won't take 30 mins in this lifetime :D

i like to see these things go fast just like everyone else, but there is a 1 hour time limit for a reason. REZ should be allowed to take a 30 minute break and not come back to see a player drafted for him. chess, i seriously hope you were kidding about the darrell jackson comment.

time doesn't matter anyway until we figure out what's going on with the flying squirrels.

i like to see these things go fast just like everyone else, but there is a 1 hour time limit for a reason.  REZ should be allowed to take a 30 minute break and not come back to see a player drafted for him.  chess, i seriously hope you were kidding about the darrell jackson comment.

time doesn't matter anyway until we figure out what's going on with the flying squirrels.

866835[/snapback]

Well, if you are going to be gone for 30+ minutes and your pick is 6 picks away, you should predraft 7 picks. It's really not hard. I don't think Bulger is a bad pick really, considering his team so far. It is a little lower than Bulger normally goes.

Chess, what my previous post said was that we were 6 picks away from my predrafted 3rd round pick. I wanted to see who I got there before I preselected my 4th.

I would be very surprised though if Bulger was going before the 4th round in drafts.

Not a big deal, not going to make or break my mock draft team. :D

Alright guys, I have a meeting tonight and have to take a shower. I'll make sure it's a military shower, so maybe you won't pick for me. :D

866849[/snapback]

Pre draft! please!

Bottom line: It was made as a one-hour max per pick. If someone's creeping close to the hour, ONLY THEN should someone step in to select for them, so that it doesn't put that team into computer control. One hour isn't that long. Deal with it.

Bottom line:  It was made as a one-hour max per pick.  If someone's creeping close to the hour, ONLY THEN should someone step in to select for them, so that it doesn't put that team into computer control.  One hour isn't that long.  Deal with it.

866854[/snapback]

ditto

Chess, what my previous post said was that we were 6 picks away from my predrafted 3rd round pick. I wanted to see who I got there before I preselected my 4th.

I would be very surprised though if Bulger was going before the 4th round in drafts.

Not a big deal, not going to make or break my mock draft team.  :D

866850[/snapback]

Well, you took Bulger with the 50th pick. That is lower than he generally goes. By a little bit.