[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft Setup

Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I can get in a future one.  Thanks for trying to get us in anyway.  Good luck.  How many people did you end up getting?

873557[/snapback]

I'll do one here pretty soon, I'll send you a pm as well MU, NSab and Marauders.

The top left hand corner of my screen keeps saying "Loading Data".  Does anyone know what might be wrong?

873634[/snapback]

It did that right when the draft started.... might just be some stale java.... you can leave the draft and come back if you think it's causing a problem. Doesn't sound like it would be.

Draft is done after 40 minutes.

873706[/snapback]

:D

Now, since we agreed (or at least I saw most agreed) to run out the league, I suggest we limit waiver wire moves to 1 per week, and do not allow trades. This was started as a MOCK draft, so we SHOULD have all players on our team that we drafted for the whole season... allowing for some bye week changes and potential season-ending injuries.

JJ - you should probably start a new thread to bring this to a vote.

Oh, and I'm already in 1903859013758013587185 leagues, so I would rather not have it be a buy-in league, but could be persuaded, of course.