[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arrest warrant isued for Pacman Jones

Fantasy Jesus

Whos winning the Thug race? The Colts or the Titans...

876986[/snapback]

You talking recent or overall roster spots with convictions ... I think you would have to include the Vikes and Ravens if the latter ... maybe convictions was a bad word to use ... er, uh :D ... allegations ... there we go

Edited by 1stimer

You talking recent or overall roster spots with convictions ... I think you would have to include the Vikes and Ravens if the latter ... maybe convictions was a bad word to use ... er, uh  :D ... allegations ... there we go

877039[/snapback]

Nah, there was a post earlier this year aout the Colts being the team with a bunch of the thugs... They had a rash of players who got in trouble this year. I would do a search for the thread, but I'm too lazy.

The Vikes have there fair share too

Onterrio, K Campbell. Last year or the year before, 3 of them were arrested and charged with assault for getting into a fight at bar in Minneapolis after training camp ended. Two of them were cut. The other was LB Dontarrius Thomas. The charges were dropped.

Nah, there was a post earlier this year aout the Colts being the team with a bunch of the thugs... They had a rash of players who got in trouble this year. I would do a search for the thread, but I'm too lazy.

877092[/snapback]

Here ya go!

Are the Colts sinking to THUG CLUB status?