[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Backup RB situations you do/dont' like

Guest THEbigred

Guest THEbigred
johnson and faulk

889758[/snapback]

Jackson is more of a concern to me :D

Also Titan situation is one I wouldn't touch with DMD's wanker.

This is a reach, but I like Davenport to take over for GB.

And Buckhalter to be a servicable bye week replacement.

889787[/snapback]

I like Davenport this year also. I think he has a chance this year. Travis Henry is another, along with L. Johnson and Blaylock.

Yeah, if Priest goes down, LJ could put up some top 3 yardage behind that line. Not to take anything away from Holmes, but it's more of the KC system that puts up the rushing yardage and TDs.

892323[/snapback]

I agree 100%, and not to be mean or anything but I hope Priest gets hurt this year, because I will be the guy to nab LJ. I know that no one will draft him in my league, none of them have been playing for more than 2 years, and no more than 2 others take it seriously. LJ is great, if the cards are played in his favor.

That's the thing. In many drafts I KNOW people are gonna be reaching in the 5th and 6th rounds for LJ, and I've seen some mocks where he's gone in the 4th!

It's almost overhyped in my opinion, and if you are drafting a backup before you even have a QB, holy crap.

I figure I can score some nice backups like buckhalter and toefield and blaylock and daveport in the double digit rounds and get just as much worth.

I think it'll be hilarious if Preist goes all season injury free. :doah:

That's the thing.  In many drafts I KNOW people are gonna be reaching in the 5th and 6th rounds for LJ, and I've seen some mocks where he's gone in the 4th!

It's almost overhyped in my opinion, and if you are drafting a backup before you even have a QB, holy crap. 

I figure I can score some nice backups like buckhalter and toefield and blaylock and daveport in the double digit rounds and get just as much worth.

I think it'll be hilarious if Preist goes all season injury free.  :doah:

892358[/snapback]

Exactly!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D

I agree 100%, and not to be mean or anything but I hope Priest gets hurt this year, because I will be the guy to nab LJ. 

Bad karma :D

I know that no one will draft him in my league, none of them have been playing for more than 2 years, and no more than 2 others take it seriously.  LJ is great, if the cards are played in his favor.

892338[/snapback]

Wouldn't it be more enjoyable to play against better competition :D

I like Duckett's situation. Probably going to go too high though.

Chapman would also be a nice back up to have.

A sneaky one is to chill until near the end of the draft and pick up Ladell Betts.

If you can grab kevin Faulk past the 10th round as a 4th or 5th back, you are picking gold. He's perfect for that, always gets just a few touches, just a few passes and the occasional TD. Later in the year, his playing time goes up a tad meaning if you have a legit #3 for bye you can use said #3 in a trade to upgrade another position and keep Faulk for the insurance.

Strange, I know, but vewy vewy twue.