[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Championshp......

Menudo

I don't deny the Steelers their Championship, they took advantage of what was given to them.  I would be celebrating the same if the Seahawks had won the same way.  Hell, I may even be making the same blind homer comments.

1307644[/snapback]

Oh for Christ sakes, it wasn't a 1-point win, it was 11....... I've never seen more people classless in losing than tonight......

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

F.U. AZ, I've done nothing to not win with class.  Also, if they would have lost, I would have posted celebrating the Seahawks victory.

1307649[/snapback]

with a few sly comments here and there questioning some calls that had they been correct, would have resulted in a much deserved steeler win!

:D

Oh for Christ sakes, it wasn't a 1-point win, it was 11....... I've never seen more people classless in losing than tonight......

1307652[/snapback]

It would have been more fitting if Roethlisberger hadn't played his worst game all year (and Polamalu and Porter), otherwise it would have been a 4 TD victory. Don't blame them, Menudo. They need an outlet. It's not going to change anything. Let them vent.

1307652[/snapback]

How are my comments classless? I say the Steelers did what they needed to do to win the game. Whats classless about that>

Bushwacked, didn't expect you to lose with class.... you haven't, so you are what I thought you were.

1307632[/snapback]

You are peachey! :D Congrats dude....you are on top of the world. The Steelers are world champs! But, you cant see all the BS that every non ultra biased Steeler fan can't see.

Cheers!

How are my comments classless?  I say the Steelers did what they needed to do to win the game.  Whats classless about that>

1307661[/snapback]

Yeah, that is what you said.... :D

Try all you want, tonight was one of the best moents I've ever had (considering my personal situation). I've waited a long time for it, and honestly, I am surprised at how many sore losers there are at this place. Oh well, I've gotten PM's from those that appreciate it.

You are peachey! :D  Congrats dude....you are on top of the world.  The Steelers are world champs!  But, you cant see all the BS that every non ultra biased Steeler fan can't see. 

Cheers!

1307664[/snapback]

j

Dude, your predictied 'average team' just won teh Super Bowl, a simple 'wow, I couldn't be any more wrong' would be appropriate, but I won't hold my breat for thtat. :D

Yeah, that is what you said....  :D

1307665[/snapback]

I believe the other things I am saying as well. I believe the officiating was poor and one sided. I don't believe we were given I fair chance to win. I believe the bad calls were made at points where they were most demoralizing; changing the game beyond just the play they were made on. I also think that Pittsburgh took advantage of this as they needed to and won a Championship. Again, what is classless about that?

It would have been more fitting if Roethlisberger hadn't played his worst game all year (and Polamalu and Porter), otherwise it would have been a 4 TD victory.  Don't blame them, Menudo.  They need an outlet.  It's not going to change anything.  Let them vent.

1307660[/snapback]

Runner the more you post, the more I realize you are clueless about football. 4 TD victory??

Nothing against Menudo or Pitt fans at all- congrats, celebrate you won the SB.

Not just Sea homers who had a problem with how this game was decided.......

j

Dude, your predictied 'average team' just won teh Super Bowl,  a simple 'wow, I couldn't be any more wrong' would be appropriate, but I won't hold my breat for thtat.  :D

1307671[/snapback]

I allready said that weeks ago...but you need your Rosie O'Donnell patted more than the normal "man".... :D

Congrats!

Yeah, that is what you said....  :D

Try all you want, tonight was one of the best moents I've ever had (considering my personal situation).  I've waited a long time for it, and honestly, I am surprised at how many sore losers there are at this place.  Oh well, I've gotten PM's from those that appreciate it.

1307665[/snapback]

:D was it not you who whined to me about bringing up PM's to try and support your arguement.

Congrats on the victory, your team played great and have the trophy, all people are wanting is for you to admit you had some fortunate calls. hardly anyone is saying the Seahawks are better..they are just saying the refs messed up what could of been a great game.

I believe the other things I am saying as well.  I believe the officiating was poor and one sided.  I don't believe we were given I fair chance to win.  I believe the bad calls were made at points where they were most demoralizing; changing the game beyond just the play they were made on.  I also think that Pittsburgh took advantage of this as they needed to and won a Championship.  Again, what is classless about that?

1307674[/snapback]

Yes, total class in blaming officials for the 11 POINT LOSS... :D

If I were a Hawks fan:

I would be pissed that DJax extended his arm (weather or not it was PI) because he didn't have to do it.... he gave the offiical a chance to make a judgement call when he didn't have to.

I would also be pissed about giving up a 3rd and 28 when the score was 3-0.

I would also be pissed that they miss-managed the clock at the end of the first half and at the end of the game.

I would also be pissed that my PK missed two FGs (although they were long ones).

I would also be pissed that they gave up that long run to Fast Willie Parker.

I would also be pissed that they gave up the flea-flicker TD to H. Ward.

I forgot to mention that Tom Ruin (I realize that's not how you spell his name, but this spelling is more fitting) kicked EVERY punt into the endzone when he had a chance to pin the Steelers deep.... he sucked today, along with the rest of the team.

1307650[/snapback]

Oh yeah, two more:

I'd also be pissed that M. Hasselbeck threw that terrible interception rather than trying something safer to setup a FG to bring the score to 14-13.

I'd also be pissed that my team won the turnover battle, but still lost the game.

Yes, total class in blaming officials  for the 11 POINT LOSS...  :D

1307681[/snapback]

an 11 point difference happens when a play turns one way or another. it means had the play gone the other way, it is a one-score game, possibly only by a field goal. it is not a convincing number that removes all doubt. please quit quoting this like it is definitive.

I allready said that weeks ago...but you need your Rosie O'Donnell patted more than the normal "man"....  :D

Congrats!

1307679[/snapback]

:D  was it not you who whined to me about bringing up PM's to try and support your arguement.

Congrats on the victory, your team played great and have the trophy, all people are wanting is for you to admit you had some fortunate calls. hardly anyone is saying the Seahawks are better..they are just saying the refs messed up what could of been a great game.

1307680[/snapback]

Awesome, my two "Steelers are average" people in on thread. ooop. :D

The ONLY fortunate call I am willing to give is the PI on Jackson that shouldn't have been called. The Steeles didn't play their best game and still won the Lombardi, if you don't like it, cry yourself to sleep, because I'm still celebrating. I've waited a long time for this. I'm sure you are good guys, but stop :D

Runner the more you post, the more I realize you are clueless about football. 4 TD victory??

Nothing against Menudo or Pitt fans at all- congrats, celebrate you won the SB.

Not just Sea homers who had a problem with how this game was decided.......

1307678[/snapback]

Clueless???

Had Roethlisberger played like he had the past 3 games, Pittsburgh would have won by 4 TDs. You have to admit that he played like crap!! Two INTs/ No TD passes/ many overthrows, etc... Seattle did not take advantage of the situation. Granted, Pittsburgh's defense played pretty good, and their offense was opportunistic, but... If Roethlisberger played anything like he did the last 2 weeks, then it would have been ugly. You don't think so?

an 11 point difference happens when a play turns one way or another.  it means had the play gone the other way, it is a one-score game, possibly only by a field goal.  it is not a convincing number that removes all doubt.  please quit quoting this like it is definitive.

1307685[/snapback]

O.k. Ton, I know it kills you that the Steelers are the champs, but I'm still surprised, other than the offesnive PI by Jackson, which I admit was bad, what other calls are you arguing ?

Awesome, my two "Steelers are average" people in on thread.  ooop.  :D

The ONLY fortunate call I am willing to give is the PI on Jackson that shouldn't have been called.  The Steeles didn't play their best game and still won the Lombardi, if you don't like it, cry yourself to sleep, because I'm still celebrating.  I've waited a long time for this.  I'm sure you are good guys, but stop :D

1307687[/snapback]

Why would you try to be such a twit....after your team won? :D

wow-

i really wanted to get on here tonight and congradulate the steeler fans. i am truely in disbelief with regards to your gloating over such a controvercial game...... you guy are beyond reason or objectivity this evening. no one here is asking you guys not to celebrate, just to recognize the significance of some rather poor officiating... and you can't do it....... credibilty is going down hill here fellas.

Awesome, my two "Steelers are average" people in on thread.  ooop.  :D

The ONLY fortunate call I am willing to give is the PI on Jackson that shouldn't have been called.  The Steeles didn't play their best game and still won the Lombardi, if you don't like it, cry yourself to sleep, because I'm still celebrating.  I've waited a long time for this.  I'm sure you are good guys, but stop :D

1307687[/snapback]

When did I say the Steelers were average you silly bastage? :D

I predicted them to win 40-24....You know you should not drink on Zoloft right? :D

O.k. Ton, I know it kills you that the Steelers are the champs, but I'm still surprised, other than the offesnive PI by Jackson, which I admit was bad, what other calls are you arguing ?

1307691[/snapback]

the tackle by hass, the offsides by pitt, the mysterious holding calls against seattle (i just could not see it).

my point is that this is a close game, not a blowout. you are touting the 11 points like it was a 42-3 victory.

wow-

i really wanted to get on here tonight and congradulate the steeler fans.  i am truely in disbelief with regards to your gloating over such a controvercial game...... you guy are beyond reason or objectivity this evening.  no one here is asking you guys not to celebrate, just to recognize the significance of some rather poor officiating... and you can't do it.......  credibilty is going down hill here fellas.

1307696[/snapback]

Bier is a wise man........

Bier is a wise man........

1307702[/snapback]

Controiversial win or not, my 'average team' are the world champions, and I've waited a long time for it !!!!!

Clueless???

Had Roethlisberger played like he had the past 3 games, Pittsburgh would have won by 4 TDs.  You have to admit that he played like crap!!  Two INTs/ No TD passes/ many overthrows, etc... Seattle did not take advantage of the situation.  Granted, Pittsburgh's defense played pretty good, and their offense was opportunistic, but... If Roethlisberger played anything like he did the last 2 weeks, then it would have been ugly.  You don't think so?

1307688[/snapback]

4 td Pitt win is insanity. With the refs, they won by 11. Roth is A)overrated :D Sea D played a solid game except for the 2 big plays. Losing S Manuel was HUGH- really hurt Seattle. Take away the BS hold, Sea punches it in from the 1- they have the lead and it is a different game. BS calls cost Sea 11 points. And don't you think Pitt played like crap bc Seattle is a good team?? Ugly?? hell no- if Sea gets outplayed- I am the first to give credit- just didn't happen that way tonight.

just to recognize the significance of some rather poor officiating

1307696[/snapback]

I never blame the officiating when the Steelers lose. It seems like people think the Steelers didn't deserve to win because of the officiating and I think that's wrong. The Seahawks SUCKED tonight as I outlined which is why they lost. Neither the Seahawks or Steelers played their best game, but the officiating didn't change the outcome. If that damages my credibility, then so be it... I don't care :D