[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titans sandbagging about Young?

Swiss Cheezhead

Lotsa people bashing VY in here. I'd be more inclined to bash Leinert.

One of these guys will probably be good, and the other will be Ryan Leaf.

This is the fun stuff. I'll take Young Vincent in the Quarterback sweepstakes.

But then again I don't feel too strongly about it one way or another. Depends on where they go and who coaches them, and who turns out to be a bonehead. Still too early to call.

Lotsa people bashing VY in here.  I'd be more inclined to bash Leinert.

One of these guys will probably be good, and the other will be Ryan Leaf.

This is the fun stuff.  I'll take Young Vincent in the Quarterback sweepstakes. 

But then again I don't feel too strongly about it one way or another.  Depends on where they go and who coaches them, and who turns out to be a bonehead.  Still too early to call.

1415740[/snapback]

Now THERE'S an example of wasted bandwidth.

Say something, dude.

he started 2 games his 1st year, 4 the next and 16 the third.

1415635[/snapback]

Color me corrected. I forgot that he was backing up Chris Chandelier so go put into service earlier than they wanted.

But still, they took their time in developing him and it paid off in spades, as his SB performance was on of the guttiest I've seen: that play that got them inside the ten at the end of the game is still stuck in my memory.

Has anybody thought about the Titians trading up to get Bush. Volek seems like a very viable QB to me. Just a thought I had while reading over some draft topics. I know people are going to call me fool and all that stuff.

1417807[/snapback]

hause: You are a fool and all that stuff. shut your pie hole and the rest of us might not realize how stupid you are. Got it? Good!

Now THERE'S an example of wasted bandwidth.

Say something, dude.

1416048[/snapback]

I'll take Young Vincent in the Quarterback sweepstakes.

I think that is what I said.

You joined the message board abou the same time I did, and I'll wager most would say your 5000 posts are a bigger waste of bandwidth than my 600.

Here, I will say something else:

First round players are a crap shoot, despite how we delude ourselves into believing we KNOW who is going to succeed, about half crap out. And without knowing the situation each player will walk into, it is difficult at this point to even make an educated guess. That is the general sentiment I was going for if you can follow me on this one.